Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The human species will separate into a genetic aristocracy and a subhuman underclass

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/6057734.stm

I’m sure this theory has been referenced before here, but I want to reveal my thoughts on it.

“People would become choosier about their sexual partners, causing humanity to divide into sub-species”

“But in the nearer future, humans will evolve in 1,000 years into giants between 6ft and 7ft tall, he predicts, while life-spans will have extended to 120 years, Dr Curry claims.

Physical appearance, driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility, will improve, he says, while men will exhibit symmetrical facial features, look athletic, and have squarer jaws, deeper voices and bigger penises.

Women, on the other hand, will develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features, he adds. Racial differences will be ironed out by interbreeding, producing a uniform race of coffee-coloured people.”

“The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures.”

Dr Curry (lol.) predicts that we will split into two separate species. I don’t believe this process to be far off in the future, I believe it to have already begun. Evolution takes a long, long time, but you can see the early signs of trends before they totally encompass the entire population. Incels are the first generation of the goblin-like creatures to which he refers, many of you attest that the number of incels grows each year.

Chad and Stacy, who’s numbers are apparently growing as well, are the protogenic forbears to this elite class of superhumans, to which we will eventually become enslaved. They will live in a technological mount Olympus whilst the rust-ridden world descends into anarchy and faction wars over water and resources between the various goblin clans.

The concept of a “normie” will be resigned to history, as the high-tiers evolve into Chads and the low-tiers devolve into incel-goblins.

The age of the normie is over. The age of the God-Chad / sewer-mutants has come.

TLDR; Humanity will evolve into two separate species, one ultra attractive, one shrivelled and deformed. Current incels and Chads are the first generation of these new subsects of human species.

No problem, according to CuckTears probably the members of the lower class will only have to take a shower to ascend on the upper one.

It has already, what is your point?

Dr. Currycel is right but too far for the prediction this started in the 20th century

didnt the BBC also say human growth has plateaued?

Also I think this won’t happen quite as you described it, because incels won’t reproduce. Only the species of god chads will and eventually as the incels die without passing on their genes, the chads will be the only ones on the planet.

Gas the Chads, genetic war now

Possibly, most people in this forum believe it to still be on the rise though.

Also I think this won’t happen quite as you described it, because incels won’t reproduce. Only the species of god chads will and eventually as the incels die without passing on their genes, the chads will be the only ones on the planet.
Incels won't reproduce, but ugly and even deformed foids yes.

No problem, according to CuckTears probably the members of the lower class will only have to take a shower to ascend on the upper one.
4045508c3c26a6dc12fada35a0c380ef8c012cdf6a6d7e06c7b96c6fdb28fd0c

Don't forget those feminist books

Genetic recombination is a thing

Fair point, but maybe the low tier normies will produce a surplus of them to the point where they can mate among themselves. Lookmatched goblins might have underunderclass of incelibate Hobgoblins

Fair point, but maybe the low tier normies will produce a surplus of them to the point where they can mate among themselves. Lookmatched goblins might have underunderclass of incelibate Hobgoblins
>women
>marrying looksmatch on a regular basis
JFL

Which produces what kind of offspring...?
Genetic is a lottery, here we have also incels who claim they are sons of a Chad and a Stacy but still unattractive. Just figure out what a mix between a Chad and an extremely ugly or even deformed foid can generate. Those kind of results will be the new incels, and the future low class that will be submitted to the upper class of Chads and Stacies.

Genetic is a lottery, here we have also incels who claim they are sons of a Chad and a Stacy but still unattractive. Just figure out what a mix between a Chad and an extremely ugly or even deformed foid can generate. Those kind of results will be the new incels, and the future low class that will be submitted to the upper class of Chads and Stacies.
Generally good looking people generally produce good looking children. The fact there are some exceptions does not disprove this. It’s a watertight axiom at this point.

Mass scale eugenics is being carried out, feminism, dating apps and social media caused it. Feminists are the biggest eugenicists on the planet, Hitler would be proud.

Generally good looking people generally produce good looking children. The fact there are some exceptions does not disprove this. It’s a watertight axiom at this point.
I don't know, almost all people I know who have only an attractive parent while the other is unattractive, including myself, are generally still aesthetically below the average.

I don't know, almost all people I know who have only an attractive parent while the other is unattractive, including myself, are generally still aesthetically below the average.
Attractiveness is a recessive set of genes, but when two attractive people reproduce their attractiveness is preserved through their offspring, generally.

'genetic aristocracy" truer words have never been spoken

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/6057734.stm

I’m sure this theory has been referenced before here, but I want to reveal my thoughts on it.

“People would become choosier about their sexual partners, causing humanity to divide into sub-species”

“But in the nearer future, humans will evolve in 1,000 years into giants between 6ft and 7ft tall, he predicts, while life-spans will have extended to 120 years, Dr Curry claims.

Physical appearance, driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility, will improve, he says, while men will exhibit symmetrical facial features, look athletic, and have squarer jaws, deeper voices and bigger penises.

Women, on the other hand, will develop lighter, smooth, hairless skin, large clear eyes, pert breasts, glossy hair, and even features, he adds. Racial differences will be ironed out by interbreeding, producing a uniform race of coffee-coloured people.”

“The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures.”

Dr Curry (lol.) predicts that we will split into two separate species. I don’t believe this process to be far off in the future, I believe it to have already begun. Evolution takes a long, long time, but you can see the early signs of trends before they totally encompass the entire population. Incels are the first generation of the goblin-like creatures to which he refers, many of you attest that the number of incels grows each year.

Chad and Stacy, who’s numbers are apparently growing as well, are the protogenic forbears to this elite class of superhumans, to which we will eventually become enslaved. They will live in a technological mount Olympus whilst the rust-ridden world descends into anarchy and faction wars over water and resources between the various goblin clans.

The concept of a “normie” will be resigned to history, as the high-tiers evolve into Chads and the low-tiers devolve into incel-goblins.

The age of the normie is over. The age of the God-Chad / sewer-mutants has come.

TLDR; Humanity will evolve into two separate species, one ultra attractive, one shrivelled and deformed. Current incels and Chads are the first generation of these new subsects of human species.

Pseudo science imagined by a soy cuck scientist who played one too many D&D games.

Seriously this is the same shit as that female scientist who created the ''ideal human'' and it was a fugly alien with a carseat ass and chicken legs.

Don't listen to these hacks.
They're trying to stay relevant with dumb shit like this

Pseudo science imagined by a soy cuck scientist who played one too many D&D games.

Seriously this is the same shit as that female scientist who created the ''ideal human'' and it was a fugly alien with a caret as ass and chicken legs.

Don't listen to these hacks.
This post is tongue-in-cheek, mon ami.

Attractiveness is a recessive set of genes, but when two attractive people reproduce their attractiveness is preserved through their offspring, generally.
Ah yes, obviously when two attractive peoples or even an attractive and an average one reproduce, their children will most probably be attractive. I was talking about couples with an attractive male and a very unattractive or even deformed foid.

To be fair, it has sort of begun the process of plateauing as India and China's birthrates go below replacement.
Most growth from this point onwards is going to be made up of old folks (because people are living longer, reducing the rate of deaths relative to births) and African niggers, so it might as well be plateauing already in terms of useful people being produced. The future's gonna be a real shitty place to have to pay taxes in.

This has been happening for a long while. Have you ever been to the wealthier white neighbourhoods and suburbs? Average height is at least 6ft and all the guys are chad as fuck and the females are stacy elites. Meanwhile in the lower class ethnic trash suburb im at, everyone is short and ugly as fuck