Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The human pussy has too much power

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
Days ago I made a post about a slavic whore who seduced the Führer back in the day. Not even Adolf could resist pussy. Basically that whore had the most powerful man in the planet at hand just because of the hole she had in between her legs. Even Chad and Tyrone can't resist pussy.
PUSSY HAS TOO MUCH POWER.
Just think about it: thousands of men are willing to sub to foids on OF just because they have a pussy, there exist special scholarships only for pussy equipped people at univeristies, you don't have to go to war because you have a pussy, you can falsely accuse someone of raping you just because you have a pussy and destroy their lives etc.
Why did nature made us to crave for pussy, this is so unfair. We're literally slaves of pussy!

Speak for yourself. I'm not a slave to pussy.

Nature is a gynocentric piece of shit and thats why i hate it

Big tits, big asses and pussy has too much power.

The solution will inevitably be sexbots with artificial pussies that are better than the real thing, warmer, wetter, tighter, cleaner, and not filled with Chad's spooge from last night, and not crawling with STD. Plus add in the possibilities with VR, AI, and mixed-reality experiences. The other good thing about sexbots is humanity itself will probably collapse because very few men will bother with bio-foids at all. The birthrate will trend toward zero.

Days ago I made a post about a slavic whore who seduced the Führer back in the day. Not even Adolf could resist pussy. Basically that whore had the most powerful man in the planet at hand just because of the hole she had in between her legs. Even Chad and Tyrone can't resist pussy.
Just think about it: thousands of men are willing to sub to foids on OF just because they have a pussy, there exist special scholarships only for pussy equipped people at univeristies, you don't have to go to war because you have a pussy, you can falsely accuse someone of raping you just because you have a pussy and destroy their lives etc.
Why did nature made us to crave for pussy, this is so unfair. We're literally slaves of pussy!
Shabbbbbbbat

Faggot

The solution will inevitably be sexbots with artificial pussies that are better than the real thing, warmer, wetter, tighter, cleaner, and not filled with Chad's spooge from last night, and not crawling with STD. Plus add in the possibilities with VR, AI, and mixed-reality experiences. The other good thing about sexbots is humanity itself will probably collapse because very few men will bother with bio-foids at all. The birthrate will trend toward zero.
The final Darwin award!
Total Extinction of this nonsense

This will probably happen in the white world. Niggers, sandniggers and pajeets are breeding like rats more than ever

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE CANNOT GET PUSSY, THEREFORE WE ARE SLAVE TO PUSSY!

Because humans are retarded animals just like every other leg humping species on this shithole planet

and if we cant get it, some things happen.

How are you not a slave of pussy if you're here complaining about not getting pussy?

Nature is a gynocentric piece of shit and thats why i hate it
Hell no.

Soyciety is.

We live in the wrong period,if you were born 300 years ago you could have had a virgin wife you would have been married with aged 16 just because you managed to be alive and pass puberty.

Some fuckers (Jews reptilian annunaki) decided to get women equal rights and it all went to shit

Hell no.

Soyciety is.

We live in the wrong period,if you were born 300 years ago you could have had a virgin wife you would have been married with aged 16 just because you managed to be alive and pass puberty
Throughout human history only 40% of men reproduced, just so you know

Throughout human history only 40% of men reproduced, just so you know
Yes you could either have passed puberty and reproduced or die as an infant

You are a nature's problem.You managed to be alive but not to reproduce . Something went wrong and it's not because of you.Its because pussy is denied to you and is too high value you can't have it

Yes you could either have passed puberty and reproduced or die as an infant
Copium. I suggest you to learn a bit about evolution, especially among mammals

Copium. I suggest you to learn a bit about evolution, especially among mammals
Most mammals rape the female and physically beat their opponents.You can't do that now as a human in 21 st century.

I suggest you watch animal planet.

Most mammals rape the female and physically beat their opponents.You can't do that now as a human in 21 st century.

Being raped is a one way ticket to get kicked out lf your tribe/herd/pack, of you arent at least HTN in the animal world. And yes its true they fight each other to get chance to mate and while we maybe dont do that nowadays anymore, we compete in other ways for a chance of reproduction

I agree

Exactly. So much cope on here "muh you genetic failure, muh naytuur problemerinno nigger Guess what we are no truly Living according to nature. But something very artificial in place of it called faggot laws

Big tits, big asses and pussy has too much power.
Yeah, true.
Seul gi Kang Feet 4195298

This Stacy who is part of my groupchat recently wrote "I love being a woman." and it was pure ragefuel for me. I bet she is just basking in the euphoria of female privilege. Knowing that I'll never have that is just a feeling that's hard to explain.

Pussy is like bread, its price fluctuates depending on the times and country. We are going through an artificial pussy famine because of Jewish rulers, simps, and normies. During a famine, food is everything. There have been periods in history where getting a foid was extremely easy and achievable by all. We just live in a bad time. The great pussy drought era.

View: https://youtu.be/GKBtMLOC2oU?si=s2EkYfH7qBq3wUiX

I think they wont make that kind of things on purpose just out of gynocentrism, or will so them half assed

This Stacy who is part of my groupchat recently wrote "I love being a woman." and it was pure ragefuel for me. I bet she is just basking in the euphoria of female privilege. Knowing that I'll never have that is just a feeling that's hard to explain.
Unironically I'm kind of glad that I was born a man. Being a foid is a life of shame and cowardice. There is no honor in submission. :hax: