Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ the "how much do you weigh" response to height inquiries

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
It's such a cope. MGTOWs think they're "owning" females when they ask how much they weigh after getting asked their height.

Heres how it goes with Chad
Her: "How tall are you?"
Him: "6'3""
Her: Let's fuck

How MGTOWs imagine it goes with them
Her: How tall are you?
Him: How much do you weight *hehe owned*
Her: h-holy shit what a double standard, you held frame so well, I've been totally owned

How it actually goes
Her: How tall are you?
Him: How much d-do you weight....
Her: Dumb question, guess you're a manlet *goes and fucks the 6'3" Chad*

Just lmao

LOL @ the delay betwen his 5'6 answer and his next message. She would've instantly texted back if he told her he was tall.

This is what I thought. Geniuses truly have the same ideas.

If you are short, under 6 foot - its over for you. No girl want a short guy
If you are fat - its over for you. You need under 10% body fat.
If you are balding - its over for you. Girls want a male with a full head of hair
If you are poor - its over for you. If you have a job, that's not enough. You are compared to rich white chads.
If you have a small dick - its over for you. No girl want a guy with a small dick. You need at least 7 inches.
If you have glasses - its over for you. Glasses look like a disabled man
If you are really disabled, for example wheelchair - its over for you
If you are old - its over for you too. Age pill hits men too.
If you are older than 50 - its over
If you are ethnic, asian or arabian in a white country - its over for you
If you are muslim - its over for you too
If you have a low IQ, you are dumb as fuck - its over for you. No girl want a dumb guy
If you live with your parents - its over for you. Just imagine, you are 30 years old and you live with your grandma and want to invite a girl and they come and see your grandma - its over
If you dont have an expensive car - its over for you
If you have a small frame - its over for you
If you go MGTOW - then you realize its over for you. Because MGTOW is a coping movement. White chads don't go MGTOW
The requirements to get pussy increase day by day. Its over.

You cannot win these type of arguments because of female abundance mentality they have from their near unlimited smv and male thirst (unless you are the top percentile man aka chad). It’s best to simply ghost when the topic arises.

:cryfeels:
If you are poor - its over for you. If you have a job, that's not enough. You are compared to rich white chads.
If you have a small dick - its over for you. No girl want a guy with a small dick. You need at least 7 inches.
If you have a low IQ, you are dumb as fuck - its over for you. No girl want a dumb guy
If you live with your parents - its over for you.

Gonna be honest that convo looks fake as fuck, why would she keep speaking to him after finding he's 5'6
A lot of woman keep sending vacuous texts as an ego boost after making the decision to ghost.

If you are balding - its over for you. Girls want a male with a full head of hair
If you live with your parents - its over for you. Just imagine, you are 30 years old and you live with your grandma and want to invite a girl and they come and see your grandma - its over
If you go MGTOW - then you realize its over for you. Because MGTOW is a coping movement. White chads don't go MGTOW
Spot the greatest fan of Hamudi the Syrian subhuman

It's over for me, again.

Asking a woman a question on Tinder is useless anyway. A landwhale will lie and say she’s 50lbs skinnier than she actually is. Women lie constantly.

I can also recite his video lamentations tbh.
His videos are comedy gold but also true xD

I have watched this video many times and I still laugh my ass off when I look at it

His videos are comedy gold but also true xD

I have watched this video many times and I still laugh my ass off when I look at it

His another video is also classic.

"Analyse the pictures of MGTOW boys - they're all ugly. Do you really think that guys like David Gandy, or some male models, do they go MGTOW? Only ugly males like me go MGTOW. Good looking males don't go MGTOW. MGTOW is a coping mechanism for ugly males". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His another video is also classic.

"Analyse the pictures of MGTOW boys - they're all ugly. Do you really think that guys like David Gandy, or some male models, do they go MGTOW? Only ugly males like me go MGTOW. Good looking males don't go MGTOW. MGTOW is a coping mechanism for ugly males". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everything he said is true and can be backed up by scientific evidence / data

The conxept of "Holding frame" is beyond laughable:feelskek::feelskek:

The question is, why is a so called Man Going His Own Way bothering to text foids in the first place?
A foid wants to fill in some kind of sick fantasy where its partner looks like its father, it's disgusting and licentious to the point of being unacceptable.

This should be made into a pic like BlackPill 101

The problem with pointing out blatant double standards to women (it's even worse than a double standard, because weight is usually controllable, while height isn't) is women have zero logic and reasoning ability.

ZERO.

You could show a woman a video of a foid saying the only thing she cares about in a man is that he is non-violent, and then show a video of him punching her, followed by a video of the foid saying it turned her on, and the foid you're showing it to wouldn't understand that this proves the foid was full of shit about wanting a non-violent man.

She would say something like, "just because he beat her up and it turned her on doesn't mean she doesn't want a on-violent maaaaaan. Byeeeeee!"

You could tell a foid it's raining outside, only for her to tell you you're wrong, and then take her outside into the rain, and she would say, "but I never said it didn't rain!"

This should be made into a pic like BlackPill 101
Untitled