Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The horsepill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
How exactly do girls break their hymen from horseback riding? Who is riding who?

penis-horse-picture-concepts-animal-260nw-687595204.jpg

Women fuck horses
full

Super giga dickmog

The only reason they dont fuck horses is because they would die

I know you guys are memeing but horsepill is actually real as fuck. A lot of young girls dream of riding a horse cock. I'm not even joking I saw a video last week with compilation of sexual comments under youtube video of two horses fucking and all of them were written by 8-14 year old girls.
edit, I quickly translated some comments to english, all of them except for two are made by girls, JFL:

1. It's a shame that people don't just walk up to a girl, put a penis inside her and go away. PS I wish I was the female horse in this situation
2. That would be really cool :) I also would like to be the female horse and feel the giant stallion fucking me
3. Me too
4 (this one from a guy): I can fuck you all, it would be a foursome
5. Stallion is better
6.(from the same guy) would you even be able to take the stallion dick in your ass? :)
7. Yeah I wonder how the female horse feels like
8. Me too :)
9. Me too, that's why I would like to be a horse after I die
10. Jesus his dick is gigantic :(
11. My cousin envy the female horse
12. I'm too envious of the female horse :):^ I would like to be her
13. I too would like to bee a horse and mostly the female XD
14. xDDDDD xDDDDD xDDDDD xDDDDD this is sexy :>

Last edited:
more like horsefront riding

Have you seen the Mr. Hands video? Do horsefuckers not realize that taking a horsecock up the ass/pussy could actually kill them?

hope the horse put its cock up her ass and out her ribcage filthy dog/horse fucking whore.

Mog me from Cape Town to Vladivostok.

I'm not even joking I saw a video last week with compilation of sexual comments under youtube video of two horses fucking and all of them were written by 8-14 year old girls.
Send the video, and how do you know they were 8-14 years old?

Send the video, and how do you know they were 8-14 years old?
Video is not in english so you wouldn't understand. They were obviously in that age group since only kids write like this, also some of them had their pictures as youtube avatars.

This has to be a meme...r-right?!

Rather horse than incel

Women can orgasm from horse riding, its low key well known thing in the horse riding community, and why its always women that are so mental about horses. They are basically like if you combined a cute dog, a huge 10 inch dildo vibrator and a motorcycle into one.

Controlling horses is done primarily through the legs, not the reins, and women have full on clit/labial contact the entire time.

My family used to have horses, and it was always teenage girls coming at the weekends to pick up their shit and groom them.

anything below 16 inches in truecel territory