Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The horror of the ruger mk4

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
Thats the handgun I own, well actually the 22/45 model. Lite. 22/45 lite. And well I just decided to repace a part for that pistol today. The V lock retainer, just bought a replacement part from volquartson so I didnt have to worry about a pin walking out on me. First thing that went to shit was the fact that the mainspring for the hammer didnt fit in the frame properly so I spent 3 hours trying to fit it back in as soon as I replaced the V lock. Then I thought fuck it and just forced it into the frame wich suprisingly worked. After that I had to reinstall the fucking trigger components. I wish it was the trigger face instead but no. I had to deal with the sear witch was a pain to fucking install. Then the hammer but I forgot the trigger bar so I had to redo it. Then some plunger spring went missing so I had to reinstall the trigger internals again. This is 3 times total. And I had to do it in a time frame because my dad deosnt allow me to own guns and I had to complete this shit before he got home. Thankfully I still typing this post even before My dad got back. Morral of the story is that the Ruger Mk4 and Mk4 22/45, there a fucking pain to deal with if you need to do anything related to the trigger internals(sear,hammer or bushings). And when I tested the hammer, I forgot the cover the hammer with my hand and now I got another dent on the blast sheild.

The ruger mk4 is a double edge sword of 22 pistols. Its alot harder to replace or upgrade parts then most of the 22 pistols out there. Its not as accurate as the ruger mk3s or mk2s but it is easyer to disasemble then a mk3 or mk2. The mk4 is still more accurate then most of the 22 pistols out there. It wont be instant gratification with the mk4 like it would be for other 22 handguns but when you fine tune it, you get somthing alot better then most pistols. Think of it like eating vegetables. First its the worse. But the benifites do come big even if you dont see it.

Also if your wondering why I marked this post as suicide fuel, its because my hands fucking hurt after I dealt with this shit.

mogs me by owning a gun, are you american

Wish I could afford a gun, but still a NEETcel with stupid fucking anti gun liberal parents

Wish I could afford a gun, but still a NEETcel with stupid fucking anti gun liberal parents
Thebmoney part I feel bad for, try seeing if you can get money for tax returns. As for the parrents. My dad deosnt allow me to own guns so I just activate spy mode. Look for ways to out smart him. Imma spycel. Call me agent virgin.

Thebmoney part I feel bad for, try seeing if you can get money for tax returns. As for the parrents. My dad deosnt allow me to own guns so I just activate spy mode. Look for ways to out smart him. Imma spycel. Call me agent virgin.
Do u have a job that pays well? Cus guns are expensive and such, glad Im not alone in which parents disapprove of guns, plus I dunno how I am gonna sneak my gun hobby through my liberal dad and 4th wave feminist stepmom

Do u have a job that pays well? Cus guns are expensive and such, glad Im not alone in which parents disapprove of guns, plus I dunno how I am gonna sneak my gun hobby through my liberal dad and 4th wave feminist stepmom
I work at lowes for 14$ an hour, but the only reason I was able to afford the gun and the silencer I also have is because in 2021, I recieced a double stimulus package from my tax return, 2 grand. Most of it went to a vehicle when combined with a giant deposit wich itself is a long story. Im not as wealthy as I seem, just lucky