Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the hopelessness in fashionmaxxing

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
just want to get a little personal and talk about my experience with fashionmaxxing and how fucking hopeless its always been for me

the only clothing i wear or used to wear( bc im overweight now) is skinny black jeans and black shirts everything black
id say i look ok and somewhat normal with that fit but its summer and since im overweight i can only wear gymshorts and sweats
i look ok in sweats but in gymshorts i look like a weird freak pair that with nothing but dbz shirts straight manchild status

i cannot wear snapbacks because of my headshape and
wearing a tanktop id get bullied to no end

itd be cool to wear anything look normal and feel good about it but thats just not reality
i really hate how goofy i look in everything :feelscry:
and my thinning hair makes it all the more painful:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Have you seen zoomer fashion nowadays? shit is horrible lol

Its gay af too buy such clothes

Its gay af too buy such clothes
im 5ft9
so i look like a gay faggot anyway
i just found black clothes paired with my long hair
people would actually treat me like a human

yeah but most of them can pull it off whatever it is theyre wearing
i cant
all you need is some clean sweatpants and a t shirt

maybe some jeans

that's all chad wears to pull bitches

anything fancier comes across as tryhard

just want to get a little personal and talk about my experience with fashionmaxxing and how fucking hopeless its always been for me

the only clothing i wear or used to wear( bc im overweight now) is skinny black jeans and black shirts everything black
id say i look ok and somewhat normal with that fit but its summer and since im overweight i can only wear gymshorts and sweats
i look ok in sweats but in gymshorts i look like a weird freak pair that with nothing but dbz shirts straight manchild status

i cannot wear snapbacks because of my headshape and
wearing a tanktop id get bullied to no end

itd be cool to wear anything look normal and feel good about it but thats just not reality
i really hate how goofy i look in everything :feelscry:
and my thinning hair makes it all the more painful:feelsrope:
are you white?

are you white?
i would say i look white passing clean shaven
but with facial hair and a buzzcut i look like a subhuman spic
so basically im a spic
im half mexican and irish

I don't fashionmaxx but I do have a pretty good outfit. Maybe I get some compliments from my friends but never from girls. I just buy the clothes I personally like

I don't fashionmaxx but I do have a pretty good outfit. Maybe I get some compliments from my friends but never from girls. I just buy the clothes I personally like
i guess the title of this discussion really didnt have much to do with fashionmaxxing
and more so just me bitching about how retarded i look in most clothing:feelstastyman:

but yeah i only look "decent" in a particular fit nothing else

i guess the title of this discussion really didnt have much to do with fashionmaxxing
and more so just me bitching about how retarded i look in most clothing:feelstastyman:

but yeah i only look "decent" in a particular fit nothing else
But you're overweight so you don't look good in any clothes now

But you're overweight so you don't look good in any clothes now
regardless its always an uphill battle
and i think my skin and slightly visible mustache always makes me look retarded anyways

I only use H&M for cheap shits.

Fashion is a decent cope