Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The homosexual that wanted to be anally raped by a guy is coming back in a few days

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

This is the end
★★★★★

IMG 0638

he's acting like getting raped just once would end there. he'll be reliving the moment in his dreams until the day he dies. there's no recovering from such a traumatizing experience. anyone willing to "tank it" is gay 100%.

he's acting like getting raped just once would end there. he'll be reliving the moment in his dreams until the day he dies. there's no recovering from such a traumatizing experience. anyone willing to "tank it" is gay 100%.
He says hed be willing to be raped anally by a guy so i guess hes doing it voluntarely

also this

I would agree to violent anal sex by a guy if I would guaranteed become a 5+.

I would agree to violent anal sex by a guy if I would guaranteed become a 5+.
Closeted fetish

Closeted fetish

Not really, it just means that the trade off of having something extremely unpleasant happen to you for something that makes your life pleasant is worth it. What would you sacrifice to be more attractive? How much would you pay to be taller? What would you do to have a good jawline?

Not really, it just means that the trade off of having something extremely unpleasant happen to you for something that makes your life pleasant is worth it. What would you sacrifice to be more attractive? How much would you pay to be taller? What would you do to have a good jawline?
So your into this faggotism asmuch as him, You all know it could never happen, He still wants to be anally raped.

He can enjoy the AIDS & the STD's