Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Holy Car is cheap as fuck on second-hand market now

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

Would you buy one ?

• Yay !

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Nay.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Only when it gets cheaper than that. It's over.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I want 2 of them, with full package of options to the maXx motherfucker.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
bmw-3-series-2011-bmw-328i-x-drive-white_6112260990.jpg
images
images
images

A BMW 328i only costs from 5k to 10k depending on mileage. Buy buy buy buddy boyos.

I live in Denmark so I have to pay the 1500$ a year just in insurance.

JFL at how insurance is cheaper if you are female and they talk about equality. A lot of young men apparently drive like shit but I am soon to be 25 and have never even made a scratch on a car still I have to pay way more than females in insurance just because I was born a male.
Tfw $1500 is almost half of my yearly income.

Tfw $1500 is almost half of my yearly income.
I assume you live in the US since everyone does so what does insurance cost over there? I mean you can get a cheap car in DK for 1000$ but you almost wanna skip the insurance since it´s more expensive than the car.

FOR ONLY $50000000.99 YOU CAN GET A CAR WITH FREE CAR AIR FRESHENER!!!

THATS RIGHT, FREE!
Don't forget to mention the wheels. The price only includes 3 of them, but thanks to your special exclusive offer, you get the 4th wheel for $0 ! Good deal !!!

I assume you live in the US since everyone does so what does insurance cost over there? I mean you can get a cheap car in DK for 1000$ but you almost wanna skip the insurance since it´s more expensive than the car.
The US? I'd give my left nut to be able to live in the US legally. No, I'm stuck in a shithole country.

The US? I'd give my left nut to be able to live in the US legally. No, I'm stuck in a shithole country.
Yeah I wish I lived in the US too. So I bet you live in Russia hense your avi.

I'd buy a BMW.

I'd prefer Robin Reliants.
Amphibious Vietnam style Robin. My eyes are cancerous though and have a heavy squint. So no Robin Reliant for me.

Royal Mail Robin.

Space Blue Robin.

TheGoodGuy said:

I live in Denmark so I have to pay the 1500$ a year just in insurance.

JFL at how insurance is cheaper if you are female and they talk about equality. A lot of young men apparently drive like shit
The males who race and speed make it worse for the rest of the guys. However, that doesn't make them worse drivers, they just engage in riskier behavior. On the other hand, women suck at driving regardless of their speed. Their texting while driving makes it even worse.