Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Holy Bible literally acknowledges the Blackpill.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
INTRODUCTION:
God, through the work of Jesus's disciples and other subjects with salvation, writes about sexual immortality of not just men but toilet's themselves.
Here are a couple verses where the Bible implies or explicitly ensures the reality of the Blackpill.
The Blackpill being that the looks of an individual determine attraction and success in dating.​

SIN:
Many people question why God would create sin if sin that is what God hates and wants us to abstain from doing.
Sin was not created by God because sin is not of God. Sin does not exist. Rather, sin is the corruption of beings. God is perfect so sin cannot be present nor affiliated with him.
God created us perfectly (Genesis 1:31) but allowed us the ability of free choice which is why we were corrupted and why we sin.

This scripture supports the conclusion that humans are naturally sinful due to our corruption, so every toilet is 'chad-only' in nature.
The only person to live a perfect life in Christ is Jesus.

THE EFFECTS OF THE BLACKPILL IS SIN:

In the Gospel of John, it is warned to Christ Followers to beware of our carnality to not be lead by it.
This acknowledges that a sin is committed when an individual bears a mate based on attraction/appearance. Since every human (excluding Jesus) sins, all are capable to choosing based on carnal desires. (aka only choosing to date based off looks)

CONCLUDE:
In a short conclusion, to be influenced by sexual nature in choosing a relationship is sin and sin is committed by every persons.
This feeds into the Blackpill because that means the natural instinct, according to the Bible, that carnality exists in every person. If you're ugly, you won't be found attractive and you will surely suffer inkwelldom.

it's over

Nice post man and I liked the structure and seeing how the blackpill is represented in the Bible. I think there is still some ambiguity but the basics are there.

Do you think there are people who would judge others not by appearance? Like even though they are capable of sin and are sinful, maybe they would choose not to in that specific way?

Also not that you asked but I think maybe makes more sense seeing the Corinthians passage after the one about judgement. But I enjoyed reading this.

Very based thread. The bible is the original blackpill essay, for example:

“But the Lord said to Samuel, ‘Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.'”

That's about as blackpilled as it gets

Last edited:
Do you think there are people who would judge others not by appearance? Like even though they are capable of sin and are sinful, maybe they would choose not to in that specific way?
It's not very likely. One could argue the oofy doofypill, but even if it were true, it would be impossible to find such a person considering the insurmountable odds because of our humongous population.
Not many people are clear of sin to include attraction based relationships.
Our chances are highly unlikely still considering if a percent of the population devoted to not committing this sin.

“But the Lord said to Samuel, ‘Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.'”

Brutal, even the Bible says it’s over

Religion is the OG incel cope.
Sex is only sinful because we truecels hate sexhavers.

Heaven is nutting inside ur tight virgin oneitis.
We'll never experience that thou so might as well rope :feelsrope:

It's not very likely. One could argue the oofy doofypill, but even if it were true, it would be impossible to find such a person considering the insurmountable odds because of our humongous population.
Not many people are clear of sin to include attraction based relationships.
Our chances are highly unlikely still considering if a percent of the population devoted to not committing this sin.
I see. Makes sense. :feelsbadman: Sad, but was mostly just curious what you thought, so not that sad.

INTRODUCTION:
God, through the work of Jesus's disciples and other subjects with salvation, writes about sexual immortality of not just men but toilet's themselves.
Here are a couple verses where the Bible implies or explicitly ensures the reality of the Blackpill.
The Blackpill being that the looks of an individual determine attraction and success in dating.​

SIN:
Many people question why God would create sin if sin that is what God hates and wants us to abstain from doing.
Sin was not created by God because sin is not of God. Sin does not exist. Rather, sin is the corruption of beings. God is perfect so sin cannot be present nor affiliated with him.
God created us perfectly (Genesis 1:31) but allowed us the ability of free choice which is why we were corrupted and why we sin.

View attachment 860236
This scripture supports the conclusion that humans are naturally sinful due to our corruption, so every toilet is 'chad-only' in nature.

View attachment 860203
In the Gospel of John, it is warned to Christ Followers to beware of our carnality to not be lead by it.
This acknowledges that a sin is committed when an individual bears a mate based on attraction/appearance. Since every human (excluding Jesus) sins, all are capable to choosing based on carnal desires. (aka only choosing to date based off looks)

CONCLUDE:
In a short conclusion, to be influenced by sexual nature in choosing a relationship is sin and sin is committed by every persons.
This feeds into the Blackpill because that means the natural instinct, according to the Bible, that carnality exists in every person. If you're ugly, you won't be found attractive and you will surely suffer inkwelldom.

it's over
it was written by inkwells

Brutal heightpill

@Fat Link May I spend some time in the pinned material?
I wish to spread this short sermon.

@GeckoBus Thoughts?

It is written, "man shall not live on soylent alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of Blackops2cel." - Matthew 4:4​

The Nephilin were the sons of fallen angels and human females. Funnily enough, they were giants and were among a race not known for its tallness (hebrews). That’s the original heightpill and the reason women worship tall men. Same reason religious temples tend to be tall and pointed towards the sky, in order to reach the sky, where God is. Tallness means closer to heaven. It’s over for manlets - OR tall people are descendants of devils and us manlets are the actual chosen ones.

INTRODUCTION:

SIN:

View attachment 860236

View attachment 860203

CONCLUDE:

it's over
I like it, very good thread. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
It's well structured and laid out.
The bible has many blackpilled passages on human nature.
Also yes, definitions of "love" vary. The biblical definition of love has nothing to do with what most people nowadays consider love (biological infatuation based on carnal desire). When it speaks of Gods love for mankind, it clearly does not imply that God want's to engage in carnal relation with his creation.

And since God is the archetype of love, the only true love is divine love, which we can only acquire through God himself. All other definitions are arbitrary and based on what the person or people group decides it wants to be.

I also said in the other thread on why you cant blackpill normies, that the blackpill is compatible with Christianity. The blackpill does not give you a worldview, it is just a bunch of observations. A christian will look at what the blackpill says about people and just fit it into the overall worldview of christianity: Creation is fallen and corrupted, including peoples ability to reason, judge and exercise self control.

Also good point on sin in your OP imo, yes, evil does not exist. If evil had substantial existence, we would end up with a form of dualism, where evil is defined in opposition to the good. This would make the terms "good" and "evil" interchangeable, since both would dependent on each other equally. So there would be no good or evil.

Its also important to stress that God does not arbitrarily decide what is good, as that would imply God is amoral. Rather, God IS good and the good is a reflection of his good nature. And evil is just absence of the good, just like shadow is the absence of light, not the opposite of it.

This is a much more beautiful way of looking at God then the classic image of the vengeful dictator who forces his arbitrary lawcode onto us.

I like it, very good thread. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
It's well structured and laid out.
Thank you, brocel.
Also yes, definitions of "love" vary. The biblical definition of love has nothing to do with what most people nowadays consider love (biological infatuation based on carnal desire). When it speaks of Gods love for mankind, it clearly does not imply that God want's to engage in carnal relation with his creation.
I definitely agree here and you'd think it'd be obvious but it's easy to believe carnal love isn't love at all. It's more of a wanting of pleasure whereas God sacrifices out of love. In fact, God actually prefers us not to be carnal at all but to use sex merely as a tool to be fruitful and multiply. God created sex to be "good," but humans were able to make it wicked by subtracting the goodness from it (toilets committing sexual immortality).
I also said in the other thread on why you cant blackpill normies, that the blackpill is compatible with Christianity. The blackpill does not give you a worldview, it is just a bunch of observations. A christian will look at what the blackpill says about people and just fit it into the overall worldview of christianity: Creation is fallen and corrupted, including peoples ability to reason, judge and exercise self control.
I seen this thread, interesting read. I agree with the core of the Blackpill being observations of a reality instead of a view because view goes off opinion and theory at parts whereas the Blackpill is completely factual based. The Blackpill can't be theory because theory tends to reason/hypothesis a cause for the certain effect. (The point being that it is prediction to explain why x event happened. The Blackpill is the event in this matter like you explained:
2. What the blackpill is:

The blackpill is a body of value-neutral data-points derived from academic research, historical sources and anecdotes.
These findings highlight certain behaviors of both genders.
Since the information is value neutral, meaning it contains no value judgements about women or men,
there is no reason to ascribe any attributes to it, i.e. "nihilstic," "fatalistic," "self-loathing," "mysognistic," etc.

That's it. That's the blackpill.
The "highlight certain behaviors of both genders" being the statistical data of what toilets do.

Stats:
-Lesser looking males tending to have higher rates of celibacy despite looking for it
-Females dating a smaller pool of men they deem attractive

The fundamental Blackpill doesn't go further on trying to reason why this is, but rather the observation that this happens.
However, credible additions have been made to explain the reasoning and complexity of certain behaviors that is causing these observed facts (Blackpill).
An example being a reference to this beautiful thread you made:

Also good point on sin in your OP imo, yes, evil does not exist. If evil had substantial existence, we would end up with a form of dualism, where evil is defined in opposition to the good. This would make the terms "good" and "evil" interchangeable, since both would dependent on each other equally. So there would be no good or evil.
I came to this conclusion from this lecture.

View: https://youtu.be/J7C9bEHakaU?si=_uSdLmXKTacxNnRQ&t=8

It made sense for me because God created the beginnings of everything and just like you said that "God IS good," so sin cannot be from God therefore it cannot exist because God never created it.
It's explained in John what sin is, furthered.

Practically a deviance from what God said to happen so it's not something that God created at all, just a corruption.