Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The holohoax

The holohoax

• It didn’t happen and that’s good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Check poll. Personally I think it was deserved. Trolled em good.

What is the "holohoax"
Also shoutout Bladee

• It didn’t happen but it should’ve.

We have all been lied to regarding the second world war and everything since. And now the internet is showing all these lies up they are trying to silence anyone bringing it to light.

Just a reminder that Holocaust denial is a crime in some countries in Europe and this poll is public, so if you're in Europe maybe skip this one.

Just a reminder that Holocaust denial is a crime in some countries in Europe and this poll is public, so if you're in Europe maybe skip this one.
Perhaps some day there will be trials for old Communists or deniers of Soviet or Israeli atrocities? US atrocities?

it happend, but the numbers are overblown out of fuck

real numbers is about 30,000

(this is of course according to the Red Cross kill counts)

it happend but the numbers are exaggerate

The question is too simplistic, it depends upon what people mean by the holocaust. The numbers are massively inflated, that is aside from the massacres which occurred as the Germans occupied the USSR. But I mean, specifically talking about the people who were brought to concentration camps, the idea that they were brought there for the purpose of them all being systematically killed seems to be a complete fabrication. Based upon what documentation is there, the idea was to deport them all eventually, however many died of disease and starvation as the Germans began to lose the war.

All of it was bad though, the entire war was awful, never should've happened. The problem here is that you have a historical event which has been deliberately altered, presumably for political and financial gain. Tbh the second world war has to be one of the most misrepresented and propagandized parts of history in existence.

Tbh the second world war has to be one of the most misrepresented and propagandized parts of history in existence.
very true. Kikes try to spin it to be all about them, wignats try to spin it to make it as if Germany did nothing wrong and was just fucked over, Americans try to spin it to be that they were the undisputed good guys, etc. It’s all bullshit and bullshit and I frankly don’t know what’s true or not.

didn't happen and some jews got killed due to allies bombing their shit up by accident i think

What is the "holohoax"
Also shoutout Bladee
AYYY GTBSG WASTE NOTHING

The holohoax is the wignat term for the Holocaust, where the Nazis extinguished faggots, slavs, jews, trannies, and lefties.

AYYY GTBSG WASTE NOTHING

The holohoax is the wignat term for the Holocaust, where the Nazis extinguished faggots, slavs, jews, trannies, and lefties.
It happened and it was a shame. (It indirectly fucked my childhood up)

You seem confused. That is a "concentration camp" and not a "death camp" which are where human extermination occurred on a large scale. No gas chamber for zyklon b showers was ever installed there, but I'm sure there was one for the delousing of clothing which is what zyklon b is actually good for.

All 6 death camps were liberated by soviets, and none by the western allies. Pretty convenient, that!
"A crematorium and gas chamber were added in 1943, just in time to start mass executions when Stutthof was included in the "Final Solution" in June 1944."
Like I said, it was added later.

[citation needed]
Gas chambers were used for delousing clothing. They had special gas chambers for human extermination at death camps, like the one at Auschwitz whose holes were made after the war by the Soviets. Are there any sources that don't bring up "gas wagons" that says Stuffhof was an actual death camp?
O.K. it's not a death camp. I never said it was

Edges me
Also Hello IT

Rip the 60 gorillion innocent jews who were killed on the maturbation roller coasters and lampshader makers

Don't like nazis.

Don't like nazis.
Same here but I think it’s lulzy that faggots were shipped off to die in large amounts. Especially because Hitler himself was a closeted gay himself too.

Same here but I think it’s lulzy that faggots were shipped off to die in large amounts. Especially because Hitler himself was a closeted gay himself too.
Based

Reminder that the same power structure that treats you like shit is the one that enshrines jews

I live in South America and it’s also a crime in the country I live

Last edited:
it happened but it was not as terrible as ((they)) make it look

it happened but it was not as terrible as ((they)) make it look
this. Sure 6 million kikes got BTFOd but the thing is, that 12 million Slavs got killed as well. FAR more than kikes.

We have all been lied to regarding the second world war and everything since. And now the internet is showing all these lies up they are trying to silence anyone bringing it to light.

The Great American historian.

There were no death camps you fucking kike.
E D G Y
No. I was wrong, it was an “auxiliary extermination camp” where 65,000 people were killed in a small disinfestation room (the "gas chamber"). Wow! Thankfully your grandpa escaped before that could happen to him.

Oh, forgot to add that it was only a few months in 1944 that all these people died in this infestation room (the gas chamber), so very impressive.
Yes my nigga booked it in 1940

Strange thing to say on this forum, with Elliot Rodger avatars, serial killer avatars, and posters saying all kinds of shit about women in an effort to get attention on reddit.

Yet I only see "edgy" get thrown around on holohoax threads. Hmm. No one can genuinely believe that there weren't death camps. They're just being "edgy." Sure the OP is trying to be edgy, but he actually thinks it happened and believes all the rest of the wartime propaganda.
Whats worse? A guy who killed 10 people or a regime that killed millions by the worst ways possible?
I also have a personal connection to the war and the holocaust, unlike the ER shootings. Of course I'm gonna call someone edgy for saying it isnt real.
I truly believe you guys don't believe in the holohoax. I just think you guys are being edgy online, I highly doubt you would say any of this shit to people irl.

You can call anything a consipracy. How do you know the ER shootings actually happened? How do you know everyone is real? We could all be robots, and you could be living in a puppet world. How could you prove otherwise?

Last edited:
Whats worse? A guy who killed 10 people or a regime that killed millions by the worst ways possible?
I also have a personal connection to the war and the holocaust, unlike the ER shootings. Of course I'm gonna call someone edgy for saying it isnt real.
I truly believe you guys don't believe in the holohoax. I just think you guys are being edgy online, I highly doubt you would say any of this shit to people irl.
honestly holocaust was pretty shit but its still blown out of proportion. Also "worst ways possible". If you compare what the euros did to what the Japs did in Nanjing, the euros were being sympathetic. I think you're slightly exaggerating due to your personal connection, I get it, it sucks.

As for the last one, I agree with you on that. Stormfags are just the worst kind of edgelords and copers. They try to elevate themselves at the expense of other incels.

honestly holocaust was pretty shit but its still blown out of proportion. Also "worst ways possible". If you compare what the euros did to what the Japs did in Nanjing, the euros were being sympathetic. I think you're slightly exaggerating due to your personal connection, I get it, it sucks.

As for the last one, I agree with you on that. Stormfags are just the worst kind of edgelords and copers. They try to elevate themselves at the expense of other incels.
I do agree with you when you say it was blown outta proportion, but being worked and starved to death is probably one of the worst ways to go.
There's a reason people don't say that shit IRL, in many countries it's illegal to deny it. In the US you just get ostracized, lose your job, etc. Right now you lose your job and many other things just for saying you don't support the BLM movement.

However I will and do tell people this in real life if it ever gets brought up because I don't have anything to lose.
It's your life man.

I do agree with you when you say it was blown outta proportion, but being worked and starved to death is probably one of the worst ways to go.
Oh, huh. I thought you were referring to the firing squads and zyklon b wooden door chambers. I see it, then. Still better than mutilated-raped by angry japs, but worse than what I thought you were referring to.

Remember boyos it's a crime to deny or question the holocough!

Just believe the (((media))).

Trust (((them))) they know what's best for their livestock.

Oy voy goyim remember the sixteen trillion that died for your foreskin.

Remember boyos it's a crime to deny or question the holocough!

Just believe the (((media))).

Trust (((them))) they know what's best for their livestock.
Remember the six gorillions