Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Holocaust Never Happened

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Because I plan on building a time machine, going back a few years, and assassinating Hitler (or prevent him from being born)

Time travel IS possible. The laws of physics do allow it, but on a small scale.
I spend hours, days, studying, physics, related to time. I am fixated with this stuff.
I spend hours looking at YouTube videos on relativity, Black Holes, Worm Holes, Time Dilation, The Speed of Light
I want to know what causes time. Why does it flow, why in only one direction?
I am fixated on going faster than Light. I like to break rules, If you tell me you can't go faster than light, I till try to break it.
I have scientific PROOF that time travel is possible on the atomic level.

Just imagine, waking up in a universe, where The Holocaust Never happened, there was no Hitler.

I spent hours looking at YouTube videos and I have now discovered the secrets to time travel

Because I plan on building a time machine, going back a few years, and assassinating Hitler (or prevent him from being born)

I spend hours, days, studying, physics, related to time. I am fixated with this stuff.
I spend hours looking at YouTube videos on relativity, Black Holes, Worm Holes, Time Dilation, The Speed of Light
I am fixated on going faster than Light. I like to break rules, If you tell me you can't go faster than light, I till try to break it.

Just imagine, waking up in a universe, where The Holocaust Never happened, there was no Hitler.
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

That could get you laid. Timetravelmaxxing or it is over.

I would travel back in time and tell Hitler what he needs to do to win. I would tell him what happens if he declares war on America, ignores his generals, invades Stalingrad, etc.

I would save the west from falling into degeneracy. :feelzez:

>the holocaust happened i want it to not happen
6ee.jpg

I would travel back in time and tell Hitler what he needs to do to win. I would tell him what happens if he declares war on America, ignores his generals, invades Stalingrad, etc.
Why couldn't he declare war on Nigeria, The Congo or something?

Why couldn't he declare war on Nigeria, The Congo or something?
Those weren’t targets. Hitler’s ultimate goal was to cleanse the world of Jewry and maintain the Aryan race.

Now Jewry is rampant in our culture and whites will soon be a minority in Europe and America.

Those weren’t targets. Hitler’s ultimate goal was to cleanse the world of Jewry and maintain the Aryan race.
Then why did Hitler invade Russia and Poland and kill all those Christians?

Don’t get me going on the holohoax, fake chimney and such.

F35B42F1 CD7E 4DFC 8B4B 1E66165ED322

future astrophysicist tbh

Its true that winners write history and looking back recent happenings with Iraq, 9/11, Libya, Syria and Ukraine. The story we're told by the media is usually to push through some agenda for resource stealing or conquest

First video is a must watch imo, the foid pretended to be a nurse and told a story that never happened but her actor tears eventually pushed through to start the gulf war

This foid was former secretary of state for EU and leaked phone call of her is discussing overthrowing Ukraine leader at the time which eventually happened

All i'm saying is based on what i've read through regarding war in my life time, there's lots of bullshit and the mainstream story is usually very incomplete.

Last edited:
Disillusioned incoming.

I would recruit Hitler, bring him back to our time. He can use his politics skills to create a better society for incels and put the foid in its rightful place.

Here's a guy that has a whole youtube channel about "debunking" holocaust deniers.

I'd help a few hERos improve their scores

I would travel back and have him succeed

It wouldn't matter. If it never happened, then we wouldn't remember it. Wouldn't know anything was different or who Hitler even was. Changing the past inevitably changes the future.

ilieknothing: that picture is of Jeremy Meeks. A Mulatto prisoner the girls are crazy about. His father is a Black Murderer and his whore mother is a White race traitor. Why do White Women chase Black Murderers.
So I guess it's OK for White Women to support murderers, like OJ Simpson, Mumia Abdul-Jamal
but not OK for me to support Timothy McVeigh, The Son of Sam, John Hinckley Junior, Patrick Sherril, the post office shooter.
I KNOW women who are dating men in jail. They would not even look at me.

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter. If it never happened, then we wouldn't remember it. Wouldn't know anything was different or who Hitler even was. Changing the past inevitably changes the future.

just lol at OP claiming this shit when he cant even realise such basic fact

I want to go back in time and tell my dad to use a condom

This.

We'll never know the absolute truth about the event known as "holocaust", but after all I've read about the subject, the most likely case is that it happened, but it got way exaggerated, both in proportions and levels of cruelty.

What really happened most likely was: around 300.000 Jews died in working camps, mostly from hunger and diseases such as typhus.

you are going to undo your own existence this way

hmm didn't einstein already do it in command and conquer red alert xD

ilieknothing: that picture is of Jeremy Meeks. A Mulatto prisoner the girls are crazy about. His father is a Black Murderer and his whore mother is a White race traitor. Why do White Women chase Black Murderers.
So I guess it's OK for White Women to support murderers, like OJ Simpson, Mumia Abdul-Jamal
but not OK for me to support Timothy McVeigh, The Son of Sam, John Hinckley Junior, Patrick Sherril, the post office shooter.
I KNOW women who are dating men in jail. They would not even look at me.
Thank the elders. Why do ur people push foids on blacks? Why do that just because of possible competition