Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the holocaust is logistically impossible

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
. Auschwitz only had enough ovens to cremate a few hundred thousand jews.

. the ussr blamed germany for many of its own war crimes, look up the katyn massacre.

. the "gas chambers" were for delousing to prevent typhus outbreaks, and they also had wooden doors.

. most jews died from typhus, not murder.

. many holocaust "survivors" have admitted to making up their stories.

. inmates at Auschwitz had better living conditions than modern american prisoners.
they even had movie theaters and swimming pools, and they repaid the germans kindness by accusing them of genocide.

. Anne Franks diary was a hoax and significant portions of it were written by her father after she already died.

. many high ranking nazis were jewish.

. hitler collaborated with zionist jews to deport the jews to palestine.
he was also targeted because he attacked the rothchilds, they also targeted qaddafi and assad for the same reason.

. weimer was a degenerate cesspool before hitler came to power.
he was extremely opposed to child exploitation, unlike the jews.

6 million number is some jew ritual number repeated throughout jew history

Hitler should have used animal slaughter method to deal with the Jewish prisoner

bonus fact:

full

and yes, arnold rothstein looks like h.p lovecraft.

6 million number is some jew ritual number repeated throughout jew history
there are 6 zeros in a million, thats more than enough to populate a medium size country.
to reach that kill count, those guards at the camps would probably have to constantly gas jews, all day and night and without breaks.

. the ussr blamed germany for many of its own war crimes, look up the katyn massacre.

. the "gas chambers" were for delousing to prevent typhus outbreaks, and they also had wooden doors.

. inmates at Auschwitz had better living conditions than modern american prisoners.
they even had movie theaters and swimming pools, and they repaid the germans kindness by accusing them of genocide.

. Anne Franks diary was a hoax and significant portions of it were written by her father after she already died.

he was also targeted because he attacked the rothchilds, they also targeted qaddafi and assad for the same reason.

Interesting how jews were warned and told to leave germany for over a decade but acted surprised when they were imprisoned

I visited auschwitz and I can tell you for a fact the holocaust was fake. There was barely any ovens their

Nazi concentration camps look more better than the average western ghetto that we all live in now

Sobibor extermination camp - Wikipedia

mogs my neighbourhood
I also find it curious how it says the holocaust killed muh 6 million jews, yet mentions nothing about the fags, slavs, priests, gypsies etc that were also killed in it.

Has always it is always about jews

Screenshot 2024 08 28 030521

I also find it curious how it says the holocaust killed muh 6 million jews, yet mentions nothing about the fags, slavs, priests, gypsies etc that were also killed in it.

Has always it is always about jews

View attachment 1237913
pretty sure fags were arrested and put in prison after those camps were closed because faggotry in germany was still a crime.

pretty sure fags were arrested and put in prison after those camps were closed because faggotry in germany was still a crime.
It was a crime everywhere tbh, and racism was more prevalent in the usa, but of course it didn't affect precious jews so they didn't care.

Its only problem when it affects them

something about that camp certainly seems... off tbh.
I thought that when i was there. I thought “where were they killing them” , I believed in the holocaust back then but that really made me question it

there are 6 zeros in a million, thats more than enough to populate a medium size country.
to reach that kill count, those guards at the camps would probably have to constantly gas jews, all day and night and without breaks.
What about sickness and malnutrition like you said earlier? Early in the war, jews were fed somewhat decently, and even given cigarettes. However, as time passed, food could not be spared due to shortages and many jews died of malnutrition

Diseases spread like wildfire because the buildings were unsanitary and cramped.
Chapter 11: The Holocaust – Western Civilization: A Concise History

Early in the war? Maybe. Late in the war? No.
If I remember correctly, the nazis had an "honorary Aryans" system and many jews *who helped Hitler in the past (Like Hitler's doctor who attempted to cure his mother of cancer) were spared.