Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The holocaust happened because Jews are unattractive

The people who believe that Hitler was a Rothschild, Nazi means National-Zionist and so on actually believe that the holocaust was just a zionist trick to wipe out all the ugly, weak and dumb jews to cleanse their race

This is true, chads killing incels

because they were ugly, and because they didn't know how to handle them, as they were one standard dev. smarter than them:feelskek:
not much different like the black / latino / arab jealousy against whites / asians.

Where are the 6 million human remains shlomo? Awful convenient that Germany got rid of all the evidence
because they were ugly, and because they didn't know how to handle them, as they were one standard dev. smarter than them:feelskek:
not much different like the black / latino / arab jealousy against whites / asians.
Average IQ in Israel is below German average IQ. So much for the intelligent Jew myth:bluepill:

God braincels was the fucking era man

Nobody likes ugly men. :incel:

1618173970098.png

Average IQ in Israel is below German average IQ. So much for the intelligent Jew myth:bluepill:
"Just take the best of the best and then compare them with the average man of other people"-Theory, in almost studies extremely low sample sizes
Furthermore, nobody would ever call them privileged for their overrepresentation in media or education, then it is suddenly hard work/discipline

Imagine being blackpilled and believing in the holohoax. JFL!!!

braincels being banned was worse
True, the world lost more when braincels got banned than 6m bankers got the bullet

The holocaust happened because Hitler was an incel rejected by a jewish foid in his youth.

Never saw Chads in concentration camps

Thousands of years of inbreeding will do that.

Although I can't explain why some of the hottest women are from Israel (eg Natalie Portman, Gal Godot).

They were oppressing the German people fool. Women find even nerdy awkward Jews attractive cause they are white. I've seen women thirst over these kikes many times.

Nah, its their bad behavior. Some of those sneaky backstabbing Joo bastids wouldnt leave me alone for many years. They hate competition. Now i outwit them and take the gold. Be the bank and make others slave. Fark IsraHELL