Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The holidays are torture for me.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
So during the holidays, my extended family comes to visit.
Nothing out of the ordinary there. On my mom's side of the family, I have a fair number (I don't remember how many) of cousins, all of whom are married. For some reason I can't explain, I have no desire to fuck them, and it isn't because they're ugly.
But then, you have my other 2 cousins, I don't remember how exactly were related but those are the 2 cousins I do wanna fuck. They're both hot blondes. The older one is 22, and the younger is 18.
It's brutal torture and an incredibly frustrating experience when they're at my house. It's like when I'm at the store and I see all the delicious food I wanna eat but I can't or I'll get charged with shoplifting, or in this case, beat half to death by their brother, who btw is basically a Chad mirrored version of me.
Yeah, their brother is basically everything I would've been if I wasn't born as a mentally retarded ugly short loser, which is even more salt in the wound when they're over at my house.

My family doesn’t even come over. They hate us and think they’re too good. The holidays are always just me and my mother and maybe my brother (after he’s done going to family’s houses) i never get invited @Zer0/∞

I hate holidays too. There is nothing to work. I just rot in the house.

Muh Having a Famerlyrino is Hard!!!! @Zer0/∞

I hate it too. I am always a victim during the event like that. It is painful hearing them talking about their achievement. That hurts me.

Nothing out of the ordinary there. On my mom's side of the family, I have a fair number (I don't remember how many) of cousins, all of whom are married. For some reason I can't explain, I have no desire to fuck them, and it isn't because they're ugly.
But then, you have my other 2 cousins, I don't remember how exactly were related but those are the 2 cousins I do wanna fuck. They're both hot blondes. The older one is 22, and the younger is 18.
It's brutal torture and an incredibly frustrating experience when they're at my house. It's like when I'm at the store and I see all the delicious food I wanna eat but I can't or I'll get charged with shoplifting, or in this case, beat half to death by their brother, who btw is basically a Chad mirrored version of me.
Yeah, their brother is basically everything I would've been if I wasn't born as a mentally retarded ugly short loser, which is even more salt in the wound when they're over at my house.
Brutal

Just buy enough foods and rot during Christmas bro

troll them, ask them what do they think about ER and incels.

Having a family drains my remaining braincells.

I don't see a single person during the days.

I should be glad, but I am not. Its one of those weird things. If you have it, it's bad, if you don't it's worse.