Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The hole in the ozone layer is closing up

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Don't you think that is cool? :D

When I was a kid back in the '90s I saw this scary documentary and it was saying like "We checked the ozone layer expecting everything to be fine but it was not fine!!!!!" and then there was this scary image of this HUGE hole!! omg!

But... now apparently as we have stopped using CFCs and maybe certain other chemicals, it has started to close up and should be complete maybe by... I think 2040 or so.

So... great!! What a result ^^

Always nice to have good news. Why doesn't the media ever actually seem to report on good news though...

Odd that, isn't it?

couldn't care less, fuck kikes

oh my god we are saved!

(bill gates is now spearding the atomspshere with a substane that will cool the earth, casuing the whole world to be in a cold winter all year)

Hm. I mean, my understanding is that they are pretty much 100% unrelated issues (hole in ozone layer and global warming).

At least this means we only have one to discuss. Would be chaos if we still had this one too, lol

Does that mean like less skin cancer or something?

Where I live there's an open ozone layer? A lot of people here get skin cancer.

i am sorry to say this but you talk like an absoulte faggot

lol I can't say anything right can I :p

Does that mean like less skin cancer or something?

Where I live there's an open ozone layer? A lot of people here get skin cancer.

Yeah I believe it helps to protect the skin. I don't know what areas the hole covers... I have no idea tbh.

Don't you think that is cool? :D

When I was a kid back in the '90s I saw this scary documentary and it was saying like "We checked the ozone layer expecting everything to be fine but it was not fine!!!!!" and then there was this scary image of this HUGE hole!! omg!

But... now apparently as we have stopped using CFCs and maybe certain other chemicals, it has started to close up and should be complete maybe by... I think 2040 or so.

So... great!! What a result ^^

Always nice to have good news. Why doesn't the media ever actually seem to report on good news though...

Odd that, isn't it?
It was due to leaded gas primarily which is banned everywhere and has been for decades. Also as an incel why do you care? Any enviromental issues real or perceived will be the problem of chad's bastard offspring and youll be long dead along with your genetic line unless you have a slut sister who does not abort and keeps chad's bastard.

That hole was literally created by looksmaxxers, men were hairmaxxing to escape inceldom and the hair-spray almost caused an apocalypse. Let that sink in, men would end the world for a chance at pussy.

It was due to leaded gas primarily which is banned everywhere and has been for decades. Also as an incel why do you care? Any enviromental issues real or perceived will be the problem of chad's bastard offspring and youll be long dead along with your genetic line unless you have a slut sister who does not abort and keeps chad's bastard.

Really? Lead too? I hadn't heard of that.

it covers dAT SWEET ASS OF YOURS

lol I can't see this ending any time soon!

Last edited: