Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Hierachy of modern homosapians

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
Geniuses
-
Smart Men
-
Neurotypical Men
-
Stupid Men (below 80 IQ)
-
Above Average Virgin Foids
-
Roasties and below average IQ foids
-
Severely retarded men
-
Single mothers with kids born out of wedlock
-
Cucks

-
-
-
Geniuses
-
Smart Men
-
Neurotypical Men
-
Stupid Men (below 80 IQ)
-
Severely retarded men
-
Cucks

Fixed

Youre missing good looking and ugly men

-
-
-
Geniuses
-
Smart Men
-
Neurotypical Men
-
Stupid Men (below 80 IQ)
-
Severely retarded men
-
Cucks

Fixed

Youre missing good looking and ugly men
I meant my list as how it should be based on skill and amount that can be contributed to society but you have a perfect list of our current society.

I meant my list as how it should be based on skill and amount that can be contributed to society but you have a perfect list of our current society.
Ah, I guess your list makes sense then

I would happily slaughter every animal in the local pound, spit on 5000 homeless children, like the rotting siding on every house in the nearest hood, and vote democrat for the rest of my life to get a above-average virgin foid. They should be number 1 on EVERY list.

I would happily slaughter every animal in the local pound, spit on 5000 homeless children, like the rotting siding on every house in the nearest hood, and vote democrat for the rest of my life to get a above-average virgin foid. They should be number 1 on EVERY list.
The cuckening is upon us.

The cuckening is upon us.
VIRGIN OR NOTHING. I want to ascend and not get cucked. Believe it or not, this is actually ANTI-cuck. A virgin thot won't leave me.

VIRGIN OR NOTHING. I want to ascend and not get cucked. Believe it or not, this is actually ANTI-cuck. A virgin thot won't leave me.
That is major cope.

If you do everything you said above, no one will ever respect you except maybe omega soyboys like yourself. Including the woman. It will hyperinflate her self worth even further. "If this guy is willing to be my desperate betabux slave, then that means he is not good enough for me and I can get a higher quality male."

That is major cope.

If you do everything you said above, no one will ever respect you except maybe omega soyboys like yourself. Including the woman. It will hyperinflate her self worth even further. "If this guy is willing to be my desperate betabux slave, then that means he is not good enough for me and I can get a higher quality male."
See my Sig bug guy. Look at the numbers, virgin women don't cheat at all rarely ever usually most times.

Vrigin women don't see men for value like 99.5% of other fucking retard thots. They respect other virgin men for theyrie chastity and dedication to Christ. I know its almost impossible to believe, but they do exist, in like the chruches. They are VALUE VALUE VALUE and not thots in more than 10% of their existence.

I only look like a soyboy I don't act like one. You don't show her soy, you show her strong faithfulness and dedicated chastity. You still have to be attractive though JFL thats why I am still incel.

Given the rarity of virgin meatsacks, I'm fine with having to work with them. Imagine thee insane sense of satisfactionI could get by marrying, fucking, then impregnating a virgin thot. She's MINE MINE MINe.

Apologies if this doesn't make sense as I've already taken out a bottle of wine tonight and a bobbing a little bit.

Last edited:
Didnt you see my previous post? I said my list was based on ability to contribute to society and basic skills.

That's honestly pathetic man, why go to such lengths, all said and done you sound like a cuck if you would go so far out of your way for a foid, you are acting as if this foid is literally a goddess, it's just sex and a comforting meat sack (I know it's a cope but I try to remind myself that's all foids are so maybe one day it will sink in)

See my Sig bug guy. Look at the numbers, virgin women don't cheat at all rarely ever usually most times.

Vrigin women don't see men for value like 99.5% of other fucking retard thots. They respect other virgin men for theyrie chastity and dedication to Christ. I know its almost impossible to believe, but they do exist, in like the chruches. They are VALUE VALUE VALUE and not thots in more than 10% of their existence.

I only look like a soyboy I don't act like one. You don't show her soy, you show her strong faithfulness and dedicated chastity. You still have to be attractive though JFL thats why I am still incel.

Given the rarity of virgin meatsacks, I'm fine with having to work with them. Imagine thee insane sense of satisfactionI could get by marrying, fucking, then impregnating a virgin thot. She's MINE MINE MINe.

Apologies if this doesn't make sense as I've already taken out a bottle of wine tonight and a bobbing a little bit.
You're coping, it's understandable.

Your own data suggests that nearly 10% of marriages to virgins still end in divorce/separation. That's numbers for every man and woman combo, from Stacy x Chad to Cow x Incel. Imagine how much higher the chances are for an incel like you to experience this once we pair you with an "above average virgin female." That 10% will rise significantly.

This is why it is fallacious to base your worldview on large group statistics when the only relevant statistics are those of your subgroup alone.

Didnt you see my previous post? I said my list was based on ability to contribute to society and basic skills.

That's honestly pathetic man, why go to such lengths, all said and done you sound like a cuck if you would go so far out of your way for a foid, you are acting as if this foid is literally a goddess, it's just sex and a comforting meat sack (I know it's a cope but I try to remind myself that's all foids are so maybe one day it will sink in)
A good virgin woman contributes so much to society though. She births healthy children and raises them correctly. She enables her husband to help the world by taking care of the household duties. She's likely christian to so she values being a good person even though she's not perfect.

All women are meat sacks, but virgin women are like a fine steak from Red and thot used up non virgin women are like fast food dollar menu burgers. Is it wrong for me to desire a fine steak? I want to be a father.

You're coping, it's understandable.

Your own data suggests that nearly 10% of marriages to virgins still end in divorce/separation. That's numbers for every man and woman combo, from Stacy x Chad to Cow x Incel. Imagine how much higher the chances are for an incel like you to experience this once we pair you with an "above average virgin female." That 10% will rise significantly.

This is why it is fallacious to base your worldview on large group statistics when the only relevant statistics are those of your subgroup alone.
If I managed to score and above avergae virgin thot, she wouldn't leave me. I'd know how to control her. Most times when virgin marriages fail is becasue the man is a little beta faggot cuck who can't corntol anything, let alone a thot who is prone to bad ideas by nature and genetics. I would rope that girl into motherhood and wifehood so fast she'd never dig her way out. Plus she'd be christian so she's understand her DUTY to be a mother.

A good virgin woman contributes so much to society though. She births healthy children and raises them correctly. She enables her husband to help the world by taking care of the household duties. She's likely christian to so she values being a good person even though she's not perfect.

All women are meat sacks, but virgin women are like a fine steak from Red and thot used up non virgin women are like fast food dollar menu burgers. Is it wrong for me to desire a fine steak? I want to be a father.
> yea I agree, they do serve that purpose, but was thinking in terms of technological medical innovative contributions.
> there is abouslutly nothing wrong with desiring women as it is olny natural but going to such lengths for one does indeed make you a cuck who holds women on a godly pedestal, honestly if you are willing to degrade yourself and slaughter innocent animals for a foid then there is absolutely no denying you're a cuck.

JFL. By using all of your experience in handling women, right?
The only way to handle women is to be good looking. EXCEPT if she's a Christthot, then she will be submissive and respective you if you take initiative, which is what I'll do. I've seen submissive Church girls man, they respect their men no matter what. The problem is that the number of these girls that exist across America is probably in 4 digits while the number of men who want these women is tin the 7 or 8 digits.

Don't miscoinstue me for spouting redpill garbage. No amount of game will fix anything. You just have to find the one woman every 50 square miles who is not a 100% THOT.
> yea I agree, they do serve that purpose, but was thinking in terms of technological medical innovative contributions.
> there is abouslutly nothing wrong with desiring women as it is olny natural but going to such lengths for one does indeed make you a cuck who holds women on a godly pedestal, honestly if you are willing to degrade yourself and slaughter innocent animals for a foid then there is absolutely no denying you're a cuck.
if you do that for any foid you are a fag cuck. If you are doing it for prime virgin pussy, it is respectable. Generally, only Chad can get virgin pussy. You wouldn't turn it down if offered.
>virgin
>foid
I've known 8 girls IRL who are virgins past the age of 20, and all were not landwhales. They didn't like me because I'm subhuman in the face but w/e. BUT that doesn;t mean they don;'t exist. They just exist in small numbers, like non-greedy jews, blacks that don't go to prison, and Steelers fans that haven't had incestual sex.

Last edited:
The only way to handle women is to be good looking. EXCEPT if she's a Christthot, then she will be submissive and respective you if you take initiative, which is what I'll do. I've seen submissive Church girls man, they respect their men no matter what. The problem is that the number of these girls that exist across America is probably in 4 digits while the number of men who want these women is tin the 7 or 8 digits.

Don't miscoinstue me for spouting redpill garbage. No amount of game will fix anything. You just have to find the one woman every 50 square miles who is not a 100% THOT.

if you do that for any foid you are a fag cuck. If you are doing it for prime virgin pussy, it is respectable. Generally, only Chad can get virgin pussy. You wouldn't turn it down if offered.
No even if it's for a virgin foid, you're acting like a FOID is a goddess and you are willing to degrade yourself to the highest extent to get one this is the ultimate sign of cuckoldry, it doesnt matter if she is a virgin

EXCEPT if she's a Christthot, then she will be submissive and respective
https://www.itscheating.com/cheating/are-christians-more-likely-to-cheat/
"Only 66 percent of Christian daters could say [that they've never cheated on their partner]."

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/survey-reveals-faiths-unfaithful-article-1.1815733
"A new survey from Ashley Madison, a website for married people looking for something on the side, found that the religious affiliations of cheaters lines up with the breakdown of religion in the U.S., meaning the majority of them identify as Christian.

In fact, a quarter of the survey participants self-identify as evangelical, making it the most common faith among the unfaithful.

Many of the would-be cheaters on the site are also Protestant (about 23%) or Catholic (about 23%).

The study also found that 24% of the men and 32% of the women who use Ashley Madison say they pray regularly.

As for Commandment number seven, only 18% of male and 11% of female participants said they consider cheating to be a sin.

Overall, the survey results reflect the breakdown of religion in the U.S.

According to the Pew Forum, about 26% of adults are affiliated with an evangelical church, while almost 24% consider themselves Catholic.

Less than 5% identify as non-Christian, which lines up with the low percentage of Jewish, Muslim and Hindu users in the survey."

You're gigacoping dude.

No even if it's for a virgin foid, you're acting like a FOID is a goddess and you are willing to degrade yourself to the highest extent to get one this is the ultimate sign of cuckoldry, it doesnt matter if she is a virgin
You may enjoy this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/

I want fresh virgin pussy, that doesn't make me a cuck. It makes me far less cuck than anyone who will bend over backwards for used up thots. I can't get married and have kids by myself, and I will only have it with a non-used up woman. That's diligence, dedication, and traditional, not cuckoldry.

The porblem with this is when people identify as 'Christian', they usually just mean they're cultural. Do they attend church every Sunday? Do they actively repent and pray? I have my doubts. I'd guarantee that alot of them just put Christian on their profile or call themselves that because they are really 'Gnostic' but don't know the term. Or that they don't want to put 'atheist' because it still is somewhat risky to do such a think, as people generally find atheists to be annoying and stuck up (I agree JFL).

You are aware of the purity halo for women yes? Women lie about being a good person to look good. I'm sure all these women pray regularly JFL. Online dating is a joke anyway, not true Tradcon girl would consider the idea in all likeliness.

What you're doping is judging baseball by watching a Single-A team. The real tradthots are in the church, not online.