Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Heist of North Hollywood

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKc3ggtGLnQ&ab_channel=PopoMedic

Last edited:
i wouldn't call it a heist but it was based how they had a standoff with the faggot communist LA police for hours by just outgunning them, no skill needed.

i wouldn't call it a heist but it was based how they had a standoff with the faggot communist LA police for hours by just outgunning them, no skill needed.
They literally robbed 2 banks prior, Took over 450k from this one. Yeah def a heist

AK47 with a drum mag isnt bad tbh

AK47 with a drum mag isnt bad tbh
The recoil is crazy I don't think these guys were gonna hit anything if they were even trying Also they had no escape methods. With the firepower they had and a decent driver with an armored car this would be a different story.

The recoil is crazy I don't think these guys were gonna hit anything if they were even trying Also they had no escape methods. With the firepower they had and a decent driver with an armored car this would be a different story.
Thats why they should deploy a bipod and finish off the ground officers before the snipers arrive

It was basically a suicide mission the moment the first cop car showed up, also a dye pack exploded on their cash jfl

Am surprised that nobody was fatally shot in the head during the one hour long shootout.

The funniest part was when the car was driving really slow and the guy was running alongside it looked so goofy ah

It was basically a suicide mission the moment the first cop car showed up, also a dye pack exploded on their cash jfl

Am surprised that nobody was fatally shot in the head during the one hour long shootout.

The funniest part was when the car was driving really slow and the guy was running alongside it looked so goofy ah
:feelskek:goofy ah

Why the fuck did he not get inside