Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The heightpill is truly the most brutal reality slap you could ever get.

Blackpillologist

Blackpillologist

Greycel
Many would argue, saying that height matters but it’s not the most important factor, others are delusional bluepillers who say that height doesn’t matter which this statement is ridiculous and crazy seeing how much studies, evidence there is confirming that it does matter and matters alot, and let’s not forget the countless tiktoks, tweets, and posts made by women praising tall men.

When he’s the worst living person but he’s tall >>

When he’s abusive but he’s 6” >>>>>

When he’s the ugliest creature but he’s tall >>>>

And the mocking and gaslighting of short men.

How about all of the women that say that they know a short guy who slays, have had short exes, or claim that height does not matter but in the end 99% of the time their partner somehow is at least 6” and it’s not because of them being taller, but their personality.

Now some others cope with the fact that Face is king and face > height. While face plays a significant role in attraction aswell, and maybe face could be more important in attracting someone, this just doesn’t apply practically in the real life. The truth is that everyone has an average face, some uglier, some better, some may be too unfortunate and have distorted faces although what matters is that the majority of people that we call average. You almost never see a chad in real life, because face beauty is a little subjective too as some people may prefer blonde white men with small noses others may like dark features on men, thick eyebrows, big nose. So my point is that to be considered a chad is pretty rare and hard as face is subjective and depends on how you are being perceived sometimes. Since being highly attractive facially is something quite rare, it’s not a big disadvantage because if your face is average you are just like the majority of people.

But height? It’s the single most desired thing in a man, the thing that makes a man have a high sexual dimorphism since most women are shorter making the man stand out, be dominant, and making them feel protected. It’s what women have said too. If height wasn’t that important it wouldn’t be the number 1 or 2 most desired thing in a man according to dating apps.

I once saw this tiktok who had millions of views and likes I think, of a girl who said:

“What men hope when they are meeting a date: I hope she is beautiful, has big breast and butt.

What women hope when they are meeting a date: I hope he is taller than me”

So in reality, what really matters for you to be an average man is to be tall, have a sense of humour, dress well too and you don’t have to be this super good looking dude, your height is the thing women desire most so you’re good.

But as a short dude? Truth is you’re not even seen as a real man most of the time by the majority of society, although many would deny it. Heightism is similar to racism, everyone says that we are equal and stuff like that but the reality says different. Racism still exists and will always continue to do so. Heightism aswell.

TLdr; The most brutal slap in reality you can have as a short man is knowing that a couple more inches of bone in your legs or skeleton and you probably wouldn’t even know this sub existed, just be a normie, it doesn’t matter if you’re not that good looking. Your height is enough for you to be perceived as a real man by society and women as it’s the most desired thing a man can have. It hurts, but a taller version of your identical self will always win, be seen as more superior and attractive. While in theory people say that face matters more than height, in practice it’s quite the opposite, you just have to be tall as a man. Doesn’t matter if you’re not that attractive.

It's all a big cosmic joke. How straightforward and simpleminded women's attraction is, and yet how impossible it is to attain that quality if you're not born with it. Even leg lengthening surgery doesn't change your genes.

It's all a big cosmic joke. How straightforward and simpleminded women's attraction is, and yet how impossible it is to attain that quality if you're not born with it. Even leg lengthening surgery doesn't change your genes.

more brutal if you're under 5'6

wont be even treated with respect by humans

everybody will look down on you

treated like a kid by taller men

treated like a subhuman by women

more brutal if you're under 5'6

wont be even treated with respect by humans

everybody will look down on you

treated like a kid by taller men

treated like a subhuman by women
this can happen, and often will, even if you're only 1 SD below the mean in terms of height. You don't even have to be that short to start feeling the negative effects and they are exponentially worse the shorter you get.

this can happen, and often will, even if you're only 1 SD below the mean in terms of height. You don't even have to be that short to start feeling the negative effects and they are exponentially worse the shorter you get.
thinking of amputating my legs to use a prosthetic leg and be average height :feelsrope: :feelsrope: id be treated normal being a handicap than be healthy

thinking of amputating my legs to use a prosthetic leg and be average height :feelsrope: :feelsrope: id be treated normal being a handicap than be healthy
Truly over. This sounds way more inhumane than roping.