Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The heightpill is the most brutal blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
You can be good-looking, be the right race, have all the right attributes a woman could want, and still be rejected because of your lack of height. Height denotes power and the ability to protect a woman and her offspring. Women know that a manlet can get his ass kicked or even get killed relatively easily by a taller man. It's a cruel, tough world out there and foid's brains are still wired like it's 15000 B.C.

the heightpill destroyed all my hopes and dreams

Women know that a manlet can get his ass kicked or even get killed relatively easily by a taller man.

This isn’t true, and you really shouldn’t peddle fake buzzfeed “anthropology”

Height is not a factor in dating in many hunter-gatherer societies, the view on what’s attractive, dimorphic etc. varies a lot depending on the time and place, that is because sexuality is mostly socially constructed; socialized. By saying taller men are superior, you’re only validating femoids’ opinions.

• Different phenotypes in different ethnic groups are suited to survive in their respective environment (no specific phenotype is an objective advantage).
  • The invention of spears and other stone age weapons hundreds of thousands of years ago rendered differences in physical size almost completely irrelevant pertaining to man-to-man combat.
  • Unlike modern cities, there is much less phenotypic variation within a hunter-gatherer group, so heightmogging tends to be extremely rare, and as I said earlier, being taller isn’t necessarily an advantage.
  • And no, an extra 4 inches of spine bones isn’t gonna help you defeat a saber-toothed tiger.

I fucking hate retarded female logic and people making up bullshit pseudoscience about “cavemen times” (generalizing almost a million years of history of many different cultures in extremely different environments) to justify their own brand of modern notions of attractiveness.

Here are some facts,mFor example, in the hadza peoples relative size is not a considered factor in dating:

Last edited:
For me it's the dickpill. I could get into a relationship but still fail because of a few centimetres if flesh.

For me it's the dickpill. I could get into a relationship but still fail because of a few centimetres if flesh.
Then it's the foid who is very shallow as a person

Same can be said with foids that reject us for sub 8 looks and height
Foids are shallow in general but it's much worse to reject someone who developed some trust in you after months of relationship only because he doesn't perform in the right way like a good dildo. Foids who Do That deserve to be shot

Foids are shallow in general but it's much worse to reject someone who developed some trust in you after months of relationship only because he doesn't perform in the right way like a good dildo. Foids who Do That deserve to be shot
True, but unfortunately most females will leave you if they don't like your dick. If you look at females talking about it online you'll find very few that have settled with a small one.

True, but unfortunately most females will leave you if they don't like your dick. If you look at females talking about it online you'll find very few that have settled with a small one.
This Is why they are shallow as fuck and don't deserve to be considered as complete human beings who are capable of realtà affection.

However to be honest many guys with small dicks got married and foids preferred them to guys with bigger dicks since it just hurted (or they had a very tight and small pussy too)

This Is why they are shallow as fuck and don't deserve to be considered as complete human beings who are capable of realtà affection.

However to be honest many guys with small dicks got married and foids preferred them to guys with bigger dicks since it just hurted (or they had a very tight and small pussy too)

We're reaching levels of coping not seen before.

short men are never seen as "real" men
short men are more likely to be bullied
short men are more likely to commit suicide
short men are less likely to receive promotions or a raise on their salary

no woman wants a short guy

Kinda life fuel, though I don't see it ever happening to me.

If you're not ugly you still have a tiny chance with females who are shorter than you.

This isn’t true, and you really shouldn’t peddle fake buzzfeed “anthropology”

Height is not a factor in dating in many hunter-gatherer societies, the view on what’s attractive, dimorphic etc. varies a lot depending on the time and place, that is because sexuality is mostly socially constructed; socialized. By saying taller men are superior, you’re only validating femoids’ opinions.

• Different phenotypes in different ethnic groups are suited to survive in their respective environment (no specific phenotype is an objective advantage).
  • The invention of spears and other stone age weapons hundreds of thousands of years ago rendered differences in physical size almost completely irrelevant pertaining to man-to-man combat.
  • Unlike modern cities, there is much less phenotypic variation within a hunter-gatherer group, so heightmogging tends to be extremely rare, and as I said earlier, being taller isn’t necessarily an advantage.
  • And no, an extra 4 inches of spine bones isn’t gonna help you defeat a saber-toothed tiger.

I fucking hate retarded female logic and people making up bullshit pseudoscience about “cavemen times” (generalizing almost a million years of history of many different cultures in extremely different environments) to justify their own brand of modern notions of attractiveness.

Here are some facts,mFor example, in the hadza peoples relative size is not a considered factor in dating:

Thank GOD there's still some sentience and IQ left on this forum. Females unironically think that some lanky/small-framed 6'2''+ faggot could beat up moggers like Mike Tyson (5'10'') because "muh height!11!" Anyone who takes females' opinions seriously is beyond saving

making up bullshit pseudoscience about “cavemen times” (generalizing almost a million years of history of many different cultures in extremely different environments)

yes this meme needs to die

Height & Dickpill, worst

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back