Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The "Height is Overrated" video genre is the most nauseating category on YouTube

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Africa's Greatest
Its genuinely the most self-pompus, narcissistic, humblebragging, ignorant video category I've seen:lasereyes::feelsree::feelsping::reeeeee:

>video starts
>being tall is overrated
>I'm 6"3 so it ain't all that
>There are no benefits
>Dont forget I'm 6"3
>People assume I'm good at sports
>Remember 6"3
>My back hurts :(
>Clothea are hard to find that fit
>Girls arent ripping off my pants and tearing down my door to have sex so height doesn't help at all

This is frustrating to watch as someone who is of average height in some countries. God forbid some of you here below 5"7:feels: watches those videos:feelsBox:

Its like a rich person telling us money doesn't matter.

Real asf I usually don’t even watch them, I just enter out a dislike and leave

Tallfags are obsessed with their height and they’re more insecure than manlets when they get heightmogged

Imagine if someone made a video like this, they actually did back in the 2010's era of the internet but normies started seething, yet normies will suck up to the tallfag who makes a similar video about his height

>video starts
>being rich is overrated
>I earn 7 figures so it ain't all that
>There are no benefits
>Dont forget I earn 7 figures
>People assume I have a private jet
>Remember 7 figures
>Mo' money mo' problems :(
>I have a hard time deciding which airbnb to rent for vacation
>Girls arent ripping off my pants and tearing down my door to have sex so money doesn't help at all

Thats why I didnt link then

Tallfags are obsessed with their height and they’re more insecure than manlets when they get heightmogged
It's an ego thing at this point since these videos keep coming into my recommendations

Money isnt everything, brokies