Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The height difference foids want is weird looking

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Like they want you to be a foot taller than them like wtf :lul: anyone else think when this is the height difference it looks weird to see?

It's weird looking, but towering 18 inches over a bitch is a good feeling tbh. It makes me want to fuck them less, though.

It's weird looking, but towering 18 inches over a bitch is a good feeling tbh. It makes me want to fuck them less, though.
Being tall decreases the sexual pleasures imo. When you're a giant with a little whore, everything about her body/ perspirations would look small to you. Imagine having hands so big you could grab her entire boobs with one hand. That wont be enjoyable. Now imagine being a midget and having a taller wife and climbing her in bed

Foids will at the same time call men pedophiles while calling tall guys "daddy"

They will even normalize pedophilia if it makes them feel giddy

Foids have a pedophilic complex they are disturbed creatures

The perfect height for my dream foid is slightly shorter than me

Being tall decreases the sexual pleasures imo. When you're a giant with a little whore, everything about her body/ perspirations would look small to you. Imagine having hands so big you could grab her entire boobs with one hand. That wont be enjoyable. Now imagine being a midget and having a taller wife and climbing her in bed
Bitches love when you tower over them, it makes them feel more feminine and protected. Women are all about feelings.