Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Hazbin Hotel blackpill

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
I'm not a fan of this show. I think it's cringey.

Howeever, this show exists to make dumb women - mainly white women - feel like they can save druggies, faggots, and violent thugs, to justify the reason why they hang out with those people.

All the socially functional people are "evil" in this show of course.

If it's like 'Love is blind' then I'm sure it's massive sui fuel.

The foid characters in hazbin hotel need my incel cock (as long as they are 18+ of course). That’s teach them!

I thought that was an online game that 4chan raided

Howeever, this show exists to make dumb women - mainly white women - feel like they can save druggies, faggots, and violent thugs, to justify the reason why they hang out with those people.

i cant cope the fucking pilot has 100 million views on youtube
release the virus bombs

warhammer-40k.gif

It was funny when guy who was voicing some character in that cartoon went full based schizo and made 30 anti-israel videos back-to-back on his channel so that yenta who is main writer had to kick him out and re-do the voices :lul:

Another funny thing was when black guy who used to make popular beatbox parodies/animations went bankrupt because he threw 50k on animation of some female character chasing him, but everyone and their mother probably heard about that one:

Anyway, Hazbin Hotel is vantablack dusty coal.

The real blackpill is that a woman has a better chance of getting her shitty teenager fanfic out as a legitimate property within the world of media than the average male dreamer.

Prolly made by jews, just like american pie niggers

I love fapping to cartoon women, that's the only appeal i can see for this show

Award dark triadism shame good natured souls.

I love fapping to cartoon women, that's the only appeal i can see for this show
I need to kill Charlie it's for the erenyeager prophecy she's my GRANDDAUGHTER

Degenerate slop is degenerate slop

Shocking

It was funny when guy who was voicing some character in that cartoon went full based schizo and made 30 anti-israel videos back-to-back on his channel so that yenta who is main writer had to kick him out and re-do the voices :lul:

Another funny thing was when black guy who used to make popular beatbox parodies/animations went bankrupt because he threw 50k on animation of some female character chasing him, but everyone and their mother probably heard about that one:

Anyway, Hazbin Hotel is vantablack dusty coal.

The dude making these “parody videos” is making fun of you, he’s a Kike who’s assblasted about the increasing antisemitism: he’s basically calling you a loser

The dude making these “parody videos” is making fun of you, he’s a Kike who’s assblasted about the increasing antisemitism: he’s basically calling you a loser
Tbh that 30-video meltdown was too schizoidal for me to understand who is he really making fun of, I just skimmed through some of it, but didn't they replaced him as a voice actor? Or was that someone making shit up in the comments?

my favorite character is husk. how about yours.