Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "Hardworking" Cope: "We don't need the smartest, strongest, or most talented; we just need someone who never gives up"

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Lmao this is the biggest fucking cope in the whole world.

I've heard it throughout my life; sports, education, business, you name it, it's everywhere.

"It's okay if you aren't 6'4" and extremely athletic naturally; it's okay if you didn't go to Harvard and get top of your class, that doesn't matter; companies / schools / coaches equally value a person who never gives up, always has hope, and even in the darkest hours pushes to get things done"

Each time I've bought it hook, line, and sinker, only to be laughed at like "lmao look at this fucking loser"

I was reminded of it when I thought of the movie the "Internship" from 2013 (Jesus Christ I'm old), which is about how some average-college marketing employees selling watches who sign up for a Google internship and they beat all the Harvard and Yale students because they never gave up, worked as a team, and helped bring Google technologies to a disconnected pizza shop.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EayuSGUkFBk

Last edited:
Never giving up is retarded if the odds are very low.

"hard work" is just a gaslighting technique. it blames the victim and if they speak out about it they are called "lazy", which is just a shaming technique used to censor them

Never giving up is retarded if the odds are very low.

I think if the odds are low like 20%, you should at least try, but "never giving up and you can achieve anything" no, at some point you have to admit you have shitty genetics and can't actually achieve everything, and your genetic superiors will mock you for things you can't control

Working at Google, NASA, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, or Latham & Watkins if you aren't the best. Lmao good fucking luck. They don't give a shit if you are hardworking and above average.

Last edited:
It's like Einstein said. The definition of insanity and all...

Never giving up sometimes lands you into dumbluck though.

Success in life is mostly about good luck. Most successful people got lucky and were born rich, or with good genetics, or just happened to be in the right place at the right time and got in on the ground floor of something. Hard work will usually get you nowhere in life.

Success in life is mostly about good luck. Most successful people got lucky and were born rich, or with good genetics, or just happened to be in the right place at the right time and got in on the ground floor of something. Hard work will usually get you nowhere in life.
lmao its 100% true

This.

"hard work" is just a gaslighting technique. it blames the victim and if they speak out about it they are called "lazy", which is just a shaming technique used to censor them

What I think is insane is that no matter what, someone will look down on you even if you achieve "success"

Fucking go to University of Notre Dame, a Harvard graduate will mock you for being mentally retarded. Fucking become a Biologist, a Chemist will mock you for being retarded. Fucking get yourself out of your heroin addiction and finally get a respectable job as a real estate agent making bank, and some commercial real estate firm agent will just look down at you as a loser.

And so much of this fucking shit is just luck.

Marco Rubio said it best - if Donald Trump wasn't born rich, he would've been selling watches in Manhattan.

What I think is insane is that no matter what, someone will look down on you even if you achieve "success"

Fucking go to University of Notre Dame, a Harvard graduate will mock you for being mentally retarded. Fucking become a Biologist, a Chemist will mock you for being retarded. Fucking get yourself out of your heroin addiction and finally get a respectable job as a real estate agent making bank, and some commercial real estate firm agent will just look down at you as a loser.

And so much of this fucking shit is just luck.

Marco Rubio said it best - if Donald Trump wasn't born rich, he would've been selling watches in Manhattan.
it's sad to think that even if i became the president,my mom would still be disappointing because i am not some gigaschad who will giver her a million grandchildren.life is sad thing

Normies say one thing but mean another, they have immense skill when it comes to virtue signalling and deliberately mystifying their own predation.

Someone who never gives up = A bluepilled idiot

Here's the thing.

If never giving up and taking a risk was a sensible thing, why do so many massive corporations have Risk Departments with tons of funding?

Why do we even have a thing called Risk Management in the first place?

Its because most of the time the Risk isn't actually worth it and the purpose is to manage it so it doesn't get out of hand.

And the worst part is people sell this cope to make money off of bluepillers. Coaching centers, self-help books and seminars, corporate management. They are all making bank while you are working hard like a cuck, trying to jump through hoops to get that promotion. Chasing some goal that will never come. While chad CEO and chadlite investor are having sex parties on their private yatch.

When it comes to capabilities, genetics and environment determine a lot. Things out of one's control. I can't compete with Bolt in 100m no matter how hard I work. Most people understand that but can't apply same logic to other things in life.