Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The hardest pill to swallow!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
We will never have a family. No kids, no wife, no Grandchildren... Nobody will look after us when we are old. We will die sad and lonely.
If we make it that far and most here are not truecels so most will probably ascend.

we can still have kids bro, determined surrogatecels could do it

dickpill is still harder to swallow. I'm still choking on it to this day

gay ngl

Suicide before 50 is my only hope.

We need to have a community where the youngcels take care of the oldcels

Incel genocide is coming boyos. We won’t have to worry about old age, we’ll be dead.

No children is difficult to take. I'm not going to give up regardless of the odds.

bullshit. men who have been married a lifetime and had several children are also abandoned when they get old. old women are also abandoned.

even if you can ascend, it does not guarantee that someone will take care of you when you are old. and you also have to consider that when you are old and thrown into an asylum, there will be other old people there like you, and this story of chad, stacy, becky, normie, incel, etc. it will not make any more sense. there will be only olds.

it's bullshit too. allpill is the worst of the pills.

explanation here:
https://incels.is/threads/forget-di...or-any-isolatedaspectcel.116056/#post-2361084

If we were born 100 years ago, our mothers would have bashed our heads against a rock as soon as she saw us come out the womb.

Unfortunately we have to deal with existence now.

How our life is right now, at this very moment, is how it will remain for the rest of our lives.

we can ER anytime instead of hanging

no chance for EUcels unless they are familiar with TOR marketplaces

I don't want a disgusting old hag annoying me for the rest of my life or a whore daughter that I have to waste my money on. Women only matter until your mid 20s. Only cucks marry in the 21st century.

I'm just sad that i didnt live my live to the fullest, just run NPC mode, doesnt matter that I gonna die alone, just wanted be happy in my youth