Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The hardest pill to swallow is that even if you were dating a girl, you can never be open with your feelings around her

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Women find men who display vulnerability and weakness unattractive. Even Chad has gotten fucked over after crying in front of his girl, even if it was over something serious.
You have to be stoic all the time. You can’t rely on them as a shoulder to cry on. You can’t open up about your darkest thoughts and traumas. Forget about getting emotional support from the most important person in your life. Women will use that against you because women only want masculine, stoic men. You have to be her rock but you cannot be hers. Good fucking luck if you ever cry in front of her or have a panic attack due to stresses in your life. Because you need to be an emotional tampon for her but she won’t accept you turning to her in times of need. Because that is not what being a man, is. I would have so many fucking trust issues in a relationship. Maybe it’s a good thing that I’m not attractive enough for that stuff, because I would be a really shitty boyfriend.

Imagine ever trusting a foid jfl

imagine ever trusting normies in general
Imagine trusting anybody, even yourself
399C9922 6E32 43A3 A6C3 A0E2051B8C63

True I wouldn’t even be able to tell her how much I hate women.

True I wouldn’t even be able to tell her how much I hate women.
You honestly have a better chance of making her wet by doing that than by talking about how sad you feel

Even Chad has gotten fucked over after crying in front of his girl, even if it was over something serious.
Cope. Foids will do anything to keep Chads, they'll give him a shoulder to cry on and tell him how sweet he is for being open about his feelings.

Cope. Foids will do anything to keep Chads, they'll give him a shoulder to cry on and tell him how sweet he is for being open about his feelings.
lol what? She might tolerate it a bit longer than with a normie but Chads aren’t invincible to this shit you dumb fuck, even Chads are expected to be masculine

Very true. You can’t show insecurities , Only emotions you should show are the happiness and anger , Happiness is positive and anger if manifested the right way can be one of strength which is masculine. But you have to take her and all her emotional baggage ñ. You can’t let your guard down

lol what? She might tolerate it a bit longer than with a normie but Chads aren’t invincible to this shit you dumb fuck, even Chads are expected to be masculine
Wow son you but angry

I disagree. Showing too many weaknesses can become a turn off to the point she would probably try to cheat with another good looking guy

Oh wow, you lift metal off the floor, so scary and badass. Meanwhile Chad does curls and fucks your oneitis in the ass.
I dont have a oneitis. I'm not a cuck JFL.

That girl who is not your oneitis is nearly chocking to death on Chad’s monster dong

You are if the only reason you value a single lift so much is it lets you win dick-measuring contests on the internet.

You are if the only reason you value a single lift so much is it lets you win dick-measuring contests on the internet.
Deadlifts have so many other benefits but if you want to make up some BS thats fine too I guess.

Deadlifts have so many other benefits but if you want to make up some BS thats fine too I guess.
You can deadlift for gains but you can never deadlift the darkness in your soul

I'm not saying it's a bad exercise, just that it's not some magic ritual with benefits you can't get from other exercises.

I don’t trust any of y’all niggas tbh :feelswow:

I feel this could be one of the main reason for male suicides, for the avg guy its over but look at all the statusmaxxed moneymaxxed celebs who roped, they can afford therapy and treatment in the world but they probably didnt have the most important one, a genuine female partner they can confide in.
I feel this could be one of the main reason for male suicides, for the avg guy its over but look at all the statusmaxxed moneymaxxed celebs who roped, they can afford all the therapy and treatment in the world but they probably didnt have the most important one, a genuine female partner they can confide in.

you cant trust some blood related relatives. lol at trusting some retard cumdumpster foid

And will have to keep up a mask of charisma and being NT.