Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The hardest hitting blackpill for me was that girls don't don't wait for marriage to have sex

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I was raised from a very young age to believe that it is extremely abnormal to have sex outside of marriage. I thought that this was especially true for girls. Once freshman year of highschool came along I started realizing that none of this was true, and hardly ANYONE waits for marriage for sex. This hit me like a train. How do my parents expect me to wait for marriage while I know that by the time I'm 25, 99% of girls will have lost their virginity.

no lol foids only see marriage as free money a few years down the line. Love is foreign feeling for foids

25 year old virgin foid... good luck finding an 18 year old virgin women.

I was raised from a very young age to believe that it is extremely abnormal to have sex outside of marriage. I thought that this was especially true for girls. Once freshman year of highschool came along I started realizing that none of this was true, and hardly ANYONE waits for marriage for sex. This hit me like a train. How do my parents expect me to wait for marriage while I know that by the time I'm 25, 99% of girls will have lost their virginity.
nigga foids loose their virignity at 16 at the latest stop coping about "25"

They're all whores

Virgin foids over the age of 14 are basically unicorns jfl

what kind of background do you have that you believed ppl wait for marriage to have sex? lol

what kind of background do you have that you believed ppl wait for marriage to have sex? lol
A religious one. Had a brutal awakening in public school. It was actually like 5th grade when a soon-to-be Chad told me that noone waits for marriage to have sex. I didn't believe him until later on through middle school

I'm not religious but I never understood why people date/fuck someone they're not going to marry. Always seemed pointless to me.

Same. Looking back I was a retard

Your parents are sadistic for lying to you about the state of this world, even if they are religious they are total idiots for trying to control your behaviour with coercion instead of telling you the truth.

A religious one. Had a brutal awakening in public school. It was actually like 5th grade when a soon-to-be Chad told me that noone waits for marriage to have sex. I didn't believe him until later on through middle school
and we don't even have sex at all JFL

Most brutal blackpill for me was that girls are not attracted to me

I came from a modern liberal secular atheist family and they told me people didn't have sex before marriage since it was "wrong"

I always thought girls wouldn’t care as much about looks as men do :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back