Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The HAPA issue

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
A huge mass of low-self-esteem, racist, bigoted, lowstatus men is willing to reproduce with asian women. This huge mass of status-osessed, look-obsessed pieces of scum genetic egoists want to have kids with asian foids, and they will succeed.

This fucking group of validation-obsessed genetically inferior people absolutely want to feel "validated" because they cannot just pay a normal prostitute and die alone like normal people, they want to spread their bad genes, because they are lowIQ and lowstatus.

Hapocalipse is coming. It's the next unavoidable event.

I will have sex with a noodle and nothing will stop me!!!!

Is this server a HAPA?

Savage attack on non-asian incels who manage to ascend with asians.
Ascension with asian foids is mental retardation, it's just validation obsession, an oxymoronic cope.

It's so insanely hard for me to get an Asian foid to even acknowledge that I exist, I don't understand any of this NT nonsense.

I have heard that WMAF couples abort male hapa fetuses. Hapas have written a lot about this and have named it the "dark hypothesis".

How do HAPAs compare to regular asian males? Better or worse?
I have heard that WMAF couples abort male hapa fetuses. Hapas have written a lot about this and have named it the "dark hypothesis".

F for the Incel HAPAs that got killed, before they even had the chance. The ultimate JUST

How do HAPAs compare to regular asian males? Better or worse?
Asian genes are dominant and they will end up looking asian. But hapas will probably do slightly better than the regular AM.

If you are a white male wanting to reproduce with an asian foid, make sure you have a daughter.

Hapa girls usually turn out very good looking (neotenous asian genes benefit them greatly here) and being foids they have life on easy mode.

It's over for 95% of hapa males though.

It's not ovER for hapas.
In fact, it only just started.
Maybe they will succeed in Inceldom revolutionary activities where the fragile crackers got soggy?

Asian genes are dominant and they will end up looking asian. But hapas will probably do slightly better than the regular AM.
I cant confirm that

What if only the hapas, where the asian phenotype dominates end up as Incels and more white-looking hapas are fine?

A huge mass of low-self-esteem, racist, bigoted, lowstatus men is willing to reproduce with asian women. This huge mass of status-osessed, look-obsessed pieces of scum genetic egoists want to have kids with asian foids, and they will succeed.

This fucking group of validation-obsessed genetically inferior people absolutely want to feel "validated" because they cannot just pay a normal prostitute and die alone like normal people, they want to spread their bad genes, because they are lowIQ and lowstatus.

Hapocalipse is coming. It's the next unavoidable event.
U mad?
You speak like a nigger.
True statement tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back