Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The handpill is so brutal man

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Would never even be able to wrap my hand around a woman’s neck and choke her, I cannot even choke myself. And how am I supposed to even harm anyone with these weak skinny bony hands.

My hands are the same size as a 14 year old girl, it pisses me off so much. And my sister literally called my hands cute, we have the same size hands. My younger brother is taller and has larger hands than me.

How am I ever even supposed to hurt anyone when I’m 5’5 152 pounds and have small bony hands. If I ever got into a fight with a guy above 5’7 I’d be fucked.

Last edited:
Train with those grip things so you can get better grasp on things. They may be small but you can make them deadly too

Would never even be able to wrap my hand around a woman’s neck and choke her, I cannot even choke myself. And how am I supposed to even harm anyone with these weak skinny bony hands.

My hands are the same size as a 14 year old girl, it pisses me off so much. And my sister literally called my hands cute, we have the same size hands. My younger brother is taller and has larger hands than me.

How am I ever even supposed to hurt anyone when I’m 5’5 152 pounds and have small bony hands. If I ever got into a fight with a guy above 5’7 I’d be fucked.
I swear you be posted this before??

I literally saw this exact same post the other day

Hand and wrist pill is brutal my hands are small
Framepill in general is brutal

big hands are a curse sometimes, some basic things like typing on a phone or playing videogames is really hard...
There's more problems

like trying to turn the page while reading a book, playing some sports. For example, playing instruments like the violin or performing some martial arts moves might be harder. Finding gloves, rings, and other wearable items that fit comfortably is a pain in the ass. This can also extend to using tools, instruments, or devices designed for average or small sized hands.

Still, small hands look very unattractive. Brutal.

big hands are a curse sometimes, some basic things like typing on a phone or playing videogames is really hard...
There's more problems

like trying to turn the page while reading a book, playing some sports. For example, playing instruments like the violin or performing some martial arts moves might be harder. Finding gloves, rings, and other wearable items that fit comfortably is a pain in the ass. This can also extend to using tools, instruments, or devices designed for average or small sized hands.

When the copium hits too hard

If you want to get strong just lift. you don't need big hands to be strong.

When the copium hits too hard
It's not copium, I'm acknowledging that small hands are indeed a problem, but big hands can have their disadvantages including that if they are disproportionately large compared to your body size, they can look totally ridiculous. Which is my case.

My wrist circumference is 6 inches, there are people out there with more girth than that, literally never began

There's more problems

reddit tier copes

My wrist circumference is 6 inches, there are people out there with more girth than that, literally never began
Same, I train forearms daily but they still look like kid's arms. At least my hands are just barely big enough for guitar

Girly wrists too? Over. Or can one increase the size any way?

If you want to get strong just lift. you don't need big hands to be strong.
The amount of muscle you can put on is dictated by the width of your bones. Small wrists = smaller forearms, narrow clavicles = smaller chest, etc.

My hands are the same size as a 14 year old girl, it pisses me off so much.
why? most prettyboys have the same hands
now imagine being a skinny freak with large thin skeleton fingers that look like the hands of Salad Fingers, that's how I live

Thats actually crazy to think about

Our lives are truly cursed :feelskek:

why? most prettyboys have the same hands
now imagine being a skinny freak with large thin skeleton fingers that look like the hands of Salad Fingers, that's how I live
Wow so brutal

Train with those grip things so you can get better grasp on things. They may be small but you can make them deadly too
I try and do this but it's futile. Your frame is everything.

The amount of muscle you can put on is dictated by the width of your bones. Small wrists = smaller forearms, narrow clavicles = smaller chest, etc.
of course. the upper limit that sets how strong you could be is set by genetics. however the VAST majority of people do not make use of their genetics strength wise. so a man with shit strength genes that works out will still be decently stronger than the average man. However, if ur main goal is to LOOK strong the gym is useless for someone born with a shit frame and height.

At least grip training will ensure you don't get picklejarmogged. I have a retarded irrational fear that somehow I'll be around normies and need to open a jar and then get interrupted before I can open it by someone else who opens it easily because I loosened it up. (I am capable of opening jars, it just takes a couple seconds)

You just haven't tried hard enough. My grip strength is insanely strong since I've been training it. I can crust an apple into bits just like how you could someone's windpipe with the same force.

Crackheads are usually stick and bones but are strong as hell, no one wants to mess with them. Increase your energy level. Take a ton of caffeine and youll be shocked

You just haven't tried hard enough. My grip strength is insanely strong since I've been training it. I can crust an apple into bits just like how you could someone's windpipe with the same force.
What’s your regimen like?

What’s your regimen like?
I got a pack of the hozzen grip trainers and I use the 100 and 150 lbs between games and matches. Finger tip push-ups also help with getting them used to stress and pain

I got a pack of the hozzen grip trainers and I use the 100 and 150 lbs between games and matches. Finger tip push-ups also help with getting them used to stress and pain
How many reps do you do with the grip trainer? I have a weak one that I pump out 100+ with.

How many reps do you do with the grip trainer? I have a weak one that I pump out 100+ with.
I don't keep track I just mindlessly do it while I requeue for matches. But if I had to guess probably 200-250 spaced out over an entire day.

I might frame mog another incel, but the difference is truly negligible when it comes to popular short height :fuk: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
11111111111ccccccc

6 feet is a such a worthless meme height
Face is law

I might frame mog another incel, but the difference is truly negligible when it comes to popular short height :fuk: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
View attachment 1201913
6 feet is a such a worthless meme height
Face is law
This is true for everyone, including manlets, and excluding real tallfags. Face maxx and you'll ascend. And for tallfags it doesn't matter, they already can ascend.

It's not copium, I'm acknowledging that small hands are indeed a problem, but big hands can have their disadvantages including that if they are disproportionately large compared to your body size, they can look totally ridiculous. Which is my case.
Too much growth hormone and too little building materials. Typical slave diet I also had (6 feet, the same exact disproportions as you). How tall are you?

I'm 5"7 with 6.25 inch wrists

Girly wrists too? Over. Or can one increase the size any way?
Since its just bone and tendons, not really. Maybe with human growth hormone.

iu

Ya.
Unremarkable average height. Average wrists. Subhuman face (face is law). Best package! :fuk::dafuckfeels::feelsrope:
I think this chart makes sense but in all reality, its more like: if your wrist circumference is under 7 inches, you're worthless to women as you're a framecel.

I think this chart makes sense but in all reality, its more like: if your wrist circumference is under 7 inches, you're worthless to women as you're a framecel.
And the reason you're a framecel is because you are a shortcel.
And the reason you're a shortcel is because you are a parentscel.
And the reason you're a parentscel is because you are an unluckycel.
You see! :foidSoy: I just want to follow 52 laws of power and stay away from unlucky guys with unlucky personality! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Just use your other hand bro, choke that fucking whore

Whatever you say handsome

This is the reason why fujo hands are a thing.

Strange how hand size shouldn't matter in the 1st world, yet here we are. Your small hands are made for typing a keyboard and turning a steering wheel, not for fighting other dudes to attract women. :society:

, but big hands can have their disadvantages including that if they are disproportionately large compared to your body size, they can look totally ridiculous. Which is my case.
True, I got the same I almost look like toppo from dragon ball. My hands look disproportionately large from the rest of my body.

Still it’s a 1000x better then having small hands as a man.