Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the HandHoldPill - girl has never grabbed your hand while talking to you

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Hand

imagine what it would feel like to have a girl do that to you

feels like something much easier and low-consequence for them to initiate when talking to guys than for guys to do when talking to girls (you'd prob get beaten up)

ANOTHER FUCKING WEEB :lul:

im that never happened to you.

Of all the things i never done hand holding is one of the most painful. Just so sweet and innocent and loving, yet I will never get to experience it.

Of all the things i never done hand holding is one of the most painful. Just so sweet and innocent and loving, yet I will never get to experience it.
even for those who have experienced a single handhold from the side you can still pine for a double handhold like in gif

even for those who have experienced a single handhold from the side you can still pine for a double handhold like in gif
I would rather hold hands while going for walk in the park or on the waterfront/boardwalk.

My hands are small. Females are attracted to big manly hands.