Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The hand of fate

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Have you noticed that no matter what you do there is something in life that as if deliberately chooses for you. As if something deliberately takes from you good opportunities and gives you worst as if planning your end.
And did you notice how easely saved those who did nothing but were simply "lucky".

I will tell more.

There is some almost secret writting by Arthur Shopenhauer that tells about very horroble true about delibetate conscious will that decides for you.
It calls " About apparent deliberatness of humam fate" . Ive noticed that prophesors of philodophy are vety afraid of the writing of prominent german philodopher.
And i know why.
Here is something that your pop sciemce did not tell you.
There is realy some secret forse beyond the scene of life that deliberately directs your fate as if you were given special role in inunknown play for the birth.

I despice attempt of so called science and rational explonation to avoid apparent irrational true - that something delibetately directs your fate. And i dont know wtf is that. It is very eerie and inhimane forse whose purpose is unknown but whose intentions are maliscious.

Life is horror story and something realy evil lies beyond it.

Why do you say it is malicious?

Insomniac is that u

And this deliberatness of fate can be explained in some rational way even.

Imagine the ability of himans or artificial intelegence after hundred of years ahead if we survived the great fillter ; future post humanity will have unlimited technological abilities. They will be able even travel trhough time; and it means they would like to change chain of historical events in order that is favorable for the best outcom for the remoutest future
If it is true the past and our present are made in future according to the will of those who lives in the final future .
Insomniac is that u
Insomniac can not write long post. Im not. I sleep well.

All the things that happened will be forever written in the history of reality. Every moment will be stored in eternity, unchanged. This is fate imo.

All the things that happened will be forever written in the history of reality. Every moment will be stored in eternity, unchanged. This is fate imo.
I dont know. At least the writting sucks.

i have the worst hands on the forum

I am a puppet. Someone else chooses everything for me. I'm doing what the puppet master wants. I am not even a person just a literal puppet. I'm not even joking. I'm not made of flesh but cloth

The only way to gain control is to kys then (in Minecraft).

I am a puppet. Someone else chooses everything for me. I'm doing what the puppet master wants. I am not even a person just a literal puppet. I'm not even joking. I'm not made of flesh but cloth
Read mr Ligotti . He writes well about puppets

Insomniac never writes long paragraphs like these
His scripts would be ; yeas bro, no bro , somethings me.

Ive chosen this avi because i like it. I realy dont notice absence of fucking dumbfuck insomniac