Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Hamas pill is real

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Supporting hamas is trucel trait.

Israel cocksucking is gray fakecel trait.

Proof :

Sans titre

I like my kikes medium rare

I hope both sides slaughter millions of eachother

I like neither, since both flood my country, terrorists and rapist on one side, and on the otherhand jew infiltrators and Bilderberg economical and political power plays (all major parlament politicians are members)

So I say I hope it will be a long drawn out and bloody conflict for all women, children and men involved on both sides.

Last edited:
I support bahamas.

even if you hate arabs/muslims supporting palestine would be the logical choice because if israel won there would be more refugees aggressively trying to enter western countries. but I know western NPCs are usually not logical so theyll support israel and deal with the consequences later

The two party system is absolute proof the US isn't a real democracy.

Like, you can't criticize China for having just one party when you barely have two and they would literally spit the same bullshit opinion on basically anything if that makes them elected.

Last edited:
i dont give a fuck about any of this

its just a plot for them to steal all my money

the jews that need to die are not in israel jfl