Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The halo effect pill is the most brutal in my opinion

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
In my opinion the halo effect pill is hands fucking down the worst most depressing pill, it makes me so fucking depressed, wether or not someone thinks you're a good person is literally entirely dependent on how attractive they think you are, if they find you ugly they'll never think you're a good person no matter what good things you do

It's not just that either, the halo effect spreads it's slimy, ugly, rotten tentacles through every aspect of social interaction, I fucking hate it, I hope humans evolve past it but that's just wishful hoping, it's always gunna be a part of human psychology.

I notice it fucking everywhere, wether it be in real life, Facebook or YouTube comments on videos where an ugly guy is just doing normal stuff. I wish I could just forget about it and have it erased from my memory, because it's just made me hate people that much more

Ugly hero gets mocked

Ugly villain gets mocked

Handsome hero gets praised

Handsome villain gets forgiven

What about the reverse halo effect pill?

Nah, the Dogpill is the worst imo.

Go on....
Basically the halo effect says that positive perceptions of a person in one regard influences perceptions in other regards. So if someone is good looking, people might perceive their personalities to be good too.

The reverse halo effect has basically the opposite effect. Positive perceptions of a person in one regard can have a negative effect on other evaluations and perceptions of a person.

If you like sportsball, think about all the Brady haters that want him to lose games because he's successful, rich, and has a hot wife. Or have you ever seen a movie or anime where you want the good guy to get killed, like maybe suzaku in code gayass?

My point is that the halo effect in itself is not a core concept of blackpill philosophy. For it to buttress our theory, it is necessary for it to be contingent on looks.

Ugly hero gets mocked

Ugly villain gets mocked

Handsome hero gets praised

Handsome villain gets forgiven
I respect women.
Xn27hxtpj8i61