Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Halo Effect is so Brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
So at this grocery chain I work at, there’s this Chadlite co worker of mine who absolutely sucks at his job in every way possible. He’s very lazy, often doing the bare minimum necessary for the job, he shows up to work at least 10 minutes late every day, and he calls in sick all the time. Despite this however, everyone who works there loves him. The manager treats him so well, all the female co workers have crushes on him, and all the women who shop their spend so much time talking to him at check out. If I were to do what he does, my manager would be furious with me and I probably wouldn’t have a job. I perform the job far better than he does and yet he earns a dollar more than me despite working there less than I have and he’s treated way better for doing worse of a job. You can get away with anything when you are good looking. It’s brutal.

Chad lives on easy street. He glides through every interaction with ease. If you are attractive you cannot lose. Society won't allow you to

Call out the manager out on his lookism. He might respect your balls and give you a raise and fire the chad.

lookism is everywhere u go

You should record evidence of this and expose him. Make sure it is very solid evidence since it could backfire. If people see this blatant lookism he will have to fire that guy.

Looks X Height = Life Quality

Had a similar thing happen to me.
Had a strict lecturer at university, he warned students at the beginning of the term about coming in late.
I had a misfortune causing me to arrive late once, he told me that I was too late. No problem with it, totally respect that, he warned after all.
A couple of weeks later, this chadlite arrives later than I did (I checked). He asks "You are not going to let me in are you?" with a smirk. And he is let in.

And to think, that was the only lecture for me that day. 1 hour wasted on the roads for nothin. :feelsree:

Last edited:
Call out the manager out on his lookism. He might respect your balls and give you a raise and fire the chad.
It would be a bad investment for the store cuz I’m pretty sure some roasties shop there just to see the Chad

Even many people on this forum don't realize how deep this goes. I made posts in the past about how much easier Chads and women have it at work, and there were people that didn't really agree.

So at this grocery chain I work at, there’s this Chadlite co worker of mine who absolutely sucks at his job in every way possible. He’s very lazy, often doing the bare minimum necessary for the job, he shows up to work at least 10 minutes late every day, and he calls in sick all the time. Despite this however, everyone who works there loves him. The manager treats him so well, all the female co workers have crushes on him, and all the women who shop their spend so much time talking to him at check out. If I were to do what he does, my manager would be furious with me and I probably wouldn’t have a job. I perform the job far better than he does and yet he earns a dollar more than me despite working there less than I have and he’s treated way better for doing worse of a job. You can get away with anything when you are good looking. It’s brutal.
Studies have shown that height is a significant indicator of success in your career.
Looks X Height = Life Quality
0 × 0 = 0
It's doubly over.

if you ever quit your job, make sure they remember what they did to you

Chad lives on easy street. He glides through every interaction with ease. If you are attractive you cannot lose. Society won't allow you to

yes, this must be why he works as a cashier in a grocery story? Easy street.....

Keep your head down bro!

Beware of criticizing the halo!

That is a quick path to unemployment!

truecels play life on ds3 ascended tier mode

I'm a NEET