Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the halo effect is real but we should also acknowledge there is probably some darkness in our souls that drive women away bro

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Metaphorically speaking of course, I don't necessarily ascribe to ghosty-souly business.

Also don't get me wrong, it's still at least 90% looks and halo effect shaping how people interpret what you do.

However that said, we lead bitter lives of disappointment. This leads us jaded, suspicious, mistrusting, hostile.

Most of that is a forgiveable and completely rationale reaction to the blackpill. It's especially brutal for those of us who were bluepilled for longer periods of our life prior to the revelation.

That said, that fact remains that we probably do not come forth to others with optimism and trust, and that could play a small factor (though looks are still the main issue) in tipping the scales of any gray areas of almost-happiness we might peter upon.

IT and co do have a point, but where they err is in thinking that it is our bitter personalities that is the prime factor when it is in fact a minor factor.

I'm sure some IT will acknowledge looks are a factor but they will say it is a minor factor and not acknowledge it is the major one.

However we differ on what is primary/secondary we should acknowledge either way there is no absolutes.

teracope thread

our ugly faces drive women away, end of discussion

I see, so abusive chads who regularly beat their girlfriends must have some hidden inner light which attracts women, unlike us who drive them away with our inner darkness

The only thing women care about is genetic fitness, stop coping

teracope thread

I see, so abusive chads who regularly beat their girlfriends must have some hidden inner light which attracts women, unlike us who drive them away with our inner darkness
You two clearly didn't fully read/comprehend the thread.

I acknowledge looks still remain the primary factor by far.

But odds are we are very bitter/suspicious and if we were suddenly cute, we'd still be very awkward and mentalcel as a result of the years of abuse and neglect we've suffered.

But odds are we are very bitter/suspicious and if we were suddenly cute, we'd still be very awkward and mentalcel as a result of the years of abuse and neglect we've suffered.
no, if we were good looking we would not be mentalcel. we would hop on tinder and slay.

stop it with this mentalcel cope it's horseshit

If I were attractive, I would still have the hurdle of my mentalceldom.

Inversely, a cruel Chad is still mogged by a kind and generous Chad.

There are hundreds of example posts of chads who had a bad childhood but eventually recovered because of positive reinforcement from women and normies as they got older, stop coping
This is debatable, there are a lot of women who prefer more violent or aggressive men, I would even venture to say that most women are that way

If I were attractive, I would still have the hurdle of my mentalceldom.

mentalcel imples you're not getting laid.

slaying slightly less but still getting laid is not "incel". i don't know why i can't explain that to you

There are hundreds of example posts of chads who had a bad childhood but eventually recovered because of positive reinforcement from women and normies as they got older, stop coping

This isn't coping, it only affirms what I'm saying.

No matter how good we began, the negative reinforcement we will eventually experience will drag us down, just like Chad will be inevitably lifted by positive reinforcement regardless of how bad he began.

Metaphorically speaking of course, I don't necessarily ascribe to ghosty-souly business.

Also don't get me wrong, it's still at least 90% looks and halo effect shaping how people interpret what you do.

However that said, we lead bitter lives of disappointment. This leads us jaded, suspicious, mistrusting, hostile.

Most of that is a forgiveable and completely rationale reaction to the blackpill. It's especially brutal for those of us who were bluepilled for longer periods of our life prior to the revelation.

That said, that fact remains that we probably do not come forth to others with optimism and trust, and that could play a small factor (though looks are still the main issue) in tipping the scales of any gray areas of almost-happiness we might peter upon.

IT and co do have a point, but where they err is in thinking that it is our bitter personalities that is the prime factor when it is in fact a minor factor.

I'm sure some IT will acknowledge looks are a factor but they will say it is a minor factor and not acknowledge it is the major one.

However we differ on what is primary/secondary we should acknowledge either way there is no absolutes.
I didn't have this darkness when I was still trying to pursue women, but I sure as hell have it now.

The disappointment reveals itself in body language. So you might not stand up as tall and slouch, perhaps looking an inch shorter. But overall, not a big effect.
In terms of bitter attitude, there wouldn't be a chance for that to be revealed, since women don't speak to us at all.
And I'd expect that bitter attitude to quickly disappear if a foid sincerely was interested.

mentalcel imples you're not getting laid.

slaying slightly less but still getting laid is not "incel". i don't know why i can't explain that to you

No, I mean I wouldn't get laid at all. I wouldn't know how.

The only thing women care about is genetic fitness, stop coping
First post, best post.

Shoot yourself bluepilled OP.

This isn't coping, it only affirms what I'm saying.

No matter how good we began, the negative reinforcement we will eventually experience will drag us down, just like Chad will be inevitably lifted by positive reinforcement regardless of how bad he began.
Youre right, but too many basement dwelling copers here to realize that.

No, I mean I wouldn't get laid at all. I wouldn't know how.
if you are good looking, go on tinder
But what do I do on Tinder?
200.gif

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life @ionlycopenow @Animecel2D

We lead bitter lives of disappointment because foids reject us and nobody wants to hang out with us, not the other way around

We lead bitter lives of disappointment because foids reject us and nobody wants to hang out with us, not the other way around
Our unattractive looks are the original cause for sure.

But to say "not the other way around" is a false dichotomy.

As suffering shapes our psyches with suspicions, our suspicions further alienate those who might be able to give us a chance, however limited a population that might be.

Which is probably warranted since even amongst the 1% of 1% who would give us a chance, 99% of those would drop us for Chad.

no FP, see at the start it is 100% our faces but then we get bitter so it's like +1% our personality too, for 101% rejection or like 0.99% our personality (1/101)

high iq OP thread. Its not purely looks, although most females will go for a guy with good looks. There's also the defeatism and admittedly fairly toxic (although i love it) mentality of incelibacy. Due to ostracisation, our minds are slowly rotted until whatever shell of a good person we have inside is gone. Tbh thats mostly soycietys fault but its not fair to put all the brunt on our looks.

Especially when about 40% or more users on this forum are just chadlite high tier normies who don't want to put in any effort.

jaded, suspicious, mistrusting, hostile.
These aren't bad qualities. Foids are attracted to Chads with such personalities. The only objectively bad personalities in terms of what attracts foids is autism like traits. Such traits aren't "bad personawlitees" according to cucktears, but it's what turns foids off the most. Of course it's cancelled out by good looks, but foids are still attracted to status and such personalities rape your status.

They are only driven away by it because of our looks I think. If we had Chad faces our jaded and hardened souls would be an alluring auxiliary trait to foids

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 38)

The disappointment reveals itself in body language. So you might not stand up as tall and slouch, perhaps looking an inch shorter. But overall, not a big effect.
In terms of bitter attitude, there wouldn't be a chance for that to be revealed, since women don't speak to us at all.
And I'd expect that bitter attitude to quickly disappear if a foid sincerely was interested.
Bitches call it, "the glow." Lol.
Our unattractive looks are the original cause for sure.

But to say "not the other way around" is a false dichotomy.

As suffering shapes our psyches with suspicions, our suspicions further alienate those who might be able to give us a chance, however limited a population that might be.

Which is probably warranted since even amongst the 1% of 1% who would give us a chance, 99% of those would drop us for Chad.
Consider it a self reinforcing feedback loop. Like when a microphone is put near an amplifier. The screech gets louder the closer it gets. Or, in our case our shitty aura gets shittier the farther we get from kindness, etc...

Basically, it makes us slightly uglier than we already physically are.

The bad posture. The scowl...

:soy:

Yes, you are right, but depression / mental illness / high inhib / social awkwardness either comes as a result of terrible looks and therefore stunted social development, or genetics / physiology alone.

Blackpill ultimately reigns supreme.

The bad posture. The scowl...

I should keep halo in mind though, can scowling/slouching chad compete with smiling/erect chad?

I should keep halo in mind though, can scowling/slouching chad compete with smiling/erect chad?
Chad does as he wants, it is NOT matter to us. Only our posture matters

It's all looks.

Yes, you are right, but depression / mental illness / high inhib / social awkwardness either comes as a result of terrible looks and therefore stunted social development, or genetics / physiology alone.

Blackpill ultimately reigns supreme.

5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

"There is darkness in our souls that drive women away" nice joke we are ugly.

There is darkness in our souls that drive women away"
nice joke we are ugly.
It's not an either/or, we can be both.

The black pill is bitter, so it makes us bitter, compounding the problem. It makes our chances of happiness from from 0.001% to 0.0001%

It's not an either/or, we can be both.

The black pill is bitter, so it makes us bitter, compounding the problem. It makes our chances of happiness from from 0.001% to 0.0001%

For me I have a deep appreciation of it, because we are lied to our entire lives and many of us have an innate sense that we are being lied to. It's liberating to finally see how we are being lied to.

For me, the bitter reality of it makes me want to self-improve as much as I can to mitigate my ugliness and social awkwardness, because I realize that needless ugliness and social awkwardness will only make my life more miserable. And then accepting the reality of life, whatever that may be.

It's like being overweight. You can either lie to yourself and say that "obesity doesn't matter" and "fatshaming is wrong," or you could realize that being fat fucking sucks and try to lose weight.

You can either lie to yourself and say that "obesity doesn't matter" and "fatshaming is wrong," or you could realize that being fat fucking sucks and try to lose weight.
Obesity matters, being fat sucks, but I can agree that fatshaming can be wrong. It's not always the most helpful approach.

People are 'shamed' for all kinds of stuff without it actually altering things. Sometimes they might even double down to feel independent.

Nurture can be better sometimes.

then why doesn't the darkness in chad's soul ever drive them away, but instead pull them in?

teracope thread

This. The fact that anyone here can chadfish and suddenly be funny and likeable is proof that looks are everything

This. The fact that anyone here can chadfish and suddenly be funny and likeable is proof that looks are everything
That only proves looks are primary/majority not everything. Something doesn't need to be 100% factor to be controlling factor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back