Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the hairpill ethnics don't want to accept (+jogger and sandcels, enter at your own risk)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Ek0RXcxXYAUZehz

the straight hair pill.

You lost 2 psl points by simple having subhuman homo erectus genetics, time to :kys:

brutal hair pill. underrated tbh too

@tehgymcel420 which hair u have?

is his hair actually that curly naturally?

Even though hairpill is real, this is not a good example, because he didn't use the same lighting, neither did the same retard expression.

One of the most slayer guys i know has curly hair, he is slayer, just because of face. Hair texture is nothing compared to bones tbh

is his hair actually that curly naturally?
yes

Even though hairpill is real, this is not a good example, because he didn't use the same lighting, neither did the same retard expression.

One of the most slayer guys i know has curly hair, he is slayer, just because of face. Hair texture is nothing compared to bones tbh
yeah I don't doubt that, but I also know a few white subhumans with straight hair who slay too. You have to have god tier bones to even compete with something so mundane as hair jfl

it's clear as light that he looks better with straight hair, as most people would. Nothing to do with expression or lighting, it's like the foids in the comments saying it was his smile, the beard, what a joke lol

yes

yeah I don't doubt that, but I also know a few white subhumans with straight hair who slay too. You have to have god tier bones to even compete with something so mundane as hair jfl

it's clear as light that he looks better with straight hair, as most people would. Nothing to do with expression or lighting, it's like the foids in the comments saying it was his smile, the beard, what a joke lol
I know he would look better with straight hair, but this example is not the best though, the lightning is clearly different, also his expression, but even if he had the same lighting and expression, would still look better.

Never saw someone in Brazil slay only because of whiteness, maybe because in countryside of north or northeast is possible, but in big cities it isn’t

I know he would look better with straight hair, but this example is not the best though, the lightning is clearly different, also his expression, but even if he had the same lighting and expression, would still look better.

Never saw someone in Brazil slay only because of whiteness, maybe because in countryside of north or northeast is possible, but in big cities it isn’t
ofc you don't know, you barely leave your house jfl

the ethnics you see slaying here are actually white-looking latinos with nice hair and light skin, the black and mulattos who slay often due in their hood and that's not because they mog the white looking ones, is just that those guys don't care about sheboons and goblinas.

rafael portugal in incel.is lol

the ethnics you see slaying here are actually white-looking latinos with nice hair and light skin, the black and mulattos who slay often due in their hood and that's not because they mog the white looking ones, is just that those guys don't care about sheboons and goblinas.
Barely leave my house, lol, I’ve went many times to places full of foids (barzinhos, baladas, festas de universidade e etc), and I got nothing, 0 success, how tf can you still say i don’t leave my house? I’ve walked many times with foids who were in group, did I got success with them? No. Did my friends got success with them? Yes. My sociability isn’t my problem, my looks are.

Lol, pardos usually have a good sex life and are always with gfs, can’t say the same about whites though

Ricecels have straight hair too yet look even more subhuman. You don't just need straight hair, you need specifically NORDIC ARYAN HAIR TEXTURE.

Barely leave my house, lol, I’ve went many times to places full of foids (barzinhos, baladas, festas de universidade e etc), and I got nothing, 0 success, how tf can you still say i don’t leave my house? I’ve walked many times with foids who were in group, did I got success with them? No. Did my friends got success with them? Yes. My sociability isn’t my problem, my looks are.

Lol, pardos usually have a good sex life and are always with gfs, can’t say the same about whites though
Giphy 27

Cowlicks I have. Not hair.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Is it over if I have rick grimes hair.
when you don't have straight hair you're dead to young prime women, you can't even prettyboymaxx

you're no one, you're nothing
Ricecels have straight hair too yet look even more subhuman. You don't just need straight hair, you need specifically NORDIC ARYAN HAIR TEXTURE.

it`s interesting but my experience shows that most young foids like curly hair so idk idk

My straight hair never helped me

dafuq is a jogger?

pardos usually have a good sex life and are always with gfs
You're the only full white incel that I met in Brazil.
I’ve went many times to places full of foids (barzinhos, baladas, festas de universidade e etc), and I got nothing, 0 success, how tf can you still say i don’t leave my house?
You've never approached. Also, I don't believe on you...You lie all the time.

that's not what you told me when we talked for the first time jfl

also your 15, many of these places you claim you went won't even allow minors in, and you're not low inhib enough to fake it

You're the only full white incel that I met in Brazil.

You've never approached. Also, I don't believe on you...You lie all the time.
he must be larping at this point, you can't be that out of touch with reality

it`s interesting but my experience shows that most young foids like curly hair so idk idk
''curly'' hair they like:

d7fd2df6229d3a9ab8f1bd69bb6e1c52.jpg

that's not what you told me when we talked for the first time jfl

also your 15, many of these places you claim you went won't even allow minors in, and you're not low inhib enough to fake it

he must be larping at this point, you can't be that out of touch with reality

''curly'' hair they like:

d7fd2df6229d3a9ab8f1bd69bb6e1c52.jpg
I said I never approached, which is true, but I never said I never hang out in places where guys pick up foids.

You've seen my pics, you know I can pass as 18, I've went to these places with the excuse of: ''I forgot my RG'' or ''I was mugged and my RG was taken, let me in please'' and it worked very well. You don't need to be low inhib to do this.

Wdym by out of touch? You are trying to apply americanism to brazil, our reality is not the same as many forum users, lookspill still real though

Last edited:
It's easily fixable

I said I never approached, which is true, but I never said I never hang out in places where guys pick up foids.

You've seen my pics, you know I can pass as 18, I've went to these places with the excuse of: ''I forgot my RG'' or ''I was mugged and my RG was taken, let me in please'' and it worked very well
nah bro I have been in this situation before and I was and looked older than you, not so simple. Places they won't care though are those bar parties or baile funks, which I have been as well, but I doubt you'd be in such places being high inhib as you are.

idk it may be true but I don't believe in you, it doesn't match with all the things you're told me before, I won't go into details since it's personal things but you know what I am talking about

nah bro I have been in this situation before and I was and looked older than you, not so simple. Places they won't care though are those bar parties or baile funks, which I have been as well, but I doubt you'd be in such places being high inhib as you are.

idk it may be true but I don't believe in you, it doesn't match with all the things you're told me before, I won't go into details since it's personal things but you know what I am talking about
Looking 18 is enough, and idk how but it was simple, but it was only 2 places that required RGs, and my friends had fake ones, worked very well for them.

I mean, its not like they care if minors enter there, its obvious many minors enter there, I've seen 10 years old smoking narguile in a party, people simply don't give a fuck.

I'm not high inhib, I never said I was mentalcel or that I struggled at social interactions, but I'm introvert, I don't like crowded places and etc, I hate being at the places I'm talking about now. I also don't have much energy to start social interactions, I prefer silence most of the time.

I don't feel anxious when talking to stranges, I just feel tired, I think you've mistaken high inhib with introvert

Last edited:
I've been hairpilled since I was in elementary school my nigga.

arabs are subhuman, turks too
the whole nigger thesis that ':soy: black quvveens bro, BLACK curly hair' is such cope. Straigth hair eventually bit wavy hair is where it's is, not nigger, sandnigger hair texture

Yes but their hair is very thin and its so straight it looks like straw. Ricecels have the second worst hair behind niggers

arabs are subhuman, turks too
the whole nigger thesis that ':soy: black quvveens bro, BLACK curly hair' is such cope. Straigth hair eventually bit wavy hair is where it's is, not nigger, sandnigger hair texture
I am nobody, I am nothing

I am a subhuman, why keep living?

Ek0RXcxXYAUZehz

the straight hair pill.

You lost 2 psl points by simple having subhuman homo erectus genetics, time to :kys:
Yeah it’s usually proof of mutting with Jews or swarthy fellows. White hair is straight. Other races have curly hair (except for Asians I guess)
Curly hair is a Nigger/Sandnigger/Kike trait
You're not White if you have curly hair even if it is blonde

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @BataviaCel

You can use a hair straightener to achieve this. Sure, it’s foid shit, but it’s not like you’re putting makeup on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back