Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The hair-pill

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Hair is one of the biggest things required to look good, if lacking, you look weird and people can imagine what you'd look like without your hair. Balding is also another brutal one, having a huge forehead is considered ugly and that isn't the worst of it.

People always assume men with little hair to be pedos, seriously. I used to overhear foids talk about random guys and when a bald dude passed by, their instant reaction was "fucking pedo" and laughed.

5'2 balding Indian Janitors could have the nicest personality in the world but everyone will think they're child molesters bc of their looks JFL.

Fuck society.

Honestly I can't recognize you when you change your avi all the time

Hair is very important

If you're an incel and you looksmin jfl, you will still be treated as subhuman shit.

No hair, no life.

Honestly I can't recognize you when you change your avi all the time
the one with the anime foid and the pepe doll was one of the best avis of this forum
im sad he changed it
but who am i to complain about sudden avi changes lol

the one with the anime foid and the pepe doll was one of the best avis of this forum
im sad he changed it
but who am i to complain about sudden avi changes lol
IamJacksBlackProfilePic

No amount of hair will fix your bones bucko. Find a better cope than coming up with these retarded pills to make yourself feel better

No amount of hair will fix your bones bucko. Find a better cope than coming up with these retarded pills to make yourself feel better
its one of many things that lowers looks dont give me that shit that this guy is better bald crap. saw one user say this guy looks good or just as good such lies

No hair for your face

I’ve been pretty much rotting in bed for the last 8 years in large part because I lost my hair at 18 and lost the will to go outside

its one of many things that lowers looks dont give me that shit that this guy is better bald crap. saw one user say this guy looks good or just as good such lies
I don’t care if hair makes you look better or worse. I’m saying once your bones are shit it’s OVER. Don’t try to cope with other feature because nothing can make you ascend