Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Gynocentrism of Latinos/Latin America.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I know I've made a post similar to this before but I've come to a realization recently. Most Latino men are spiritual homosexuals. I know to those who don't deal with Hispanics are under the impression that they are super "manly" and that "muchismo" is like a real thing. Both are bullshit. Muchismo is extremely performative and isn't same type of destructive masculinity that Blacks and Arabs engage in. It's pageantry and dance by comparison. And while there is definitely violence in this community they don't put at the top at their cultural values system. It goes 1. Being a player/pursuing women. 2. Be hard/strong. For African American it's the reverse. And you see it in their respective culture. Latin dudes are always on the prowl for ass and in the most beta ways. 80%of these peoples entertainment, weather it be movies, books, or songs, is about the pursuit of women. It gets so bad that most of these men act like women since there really isn't a divide when it comes to how the two genders interact. Men and women talk as equals unlike in other cultures such as Islamic cultures where men and women are separated within society. You have no Idea how many Dominican guys I know who are zesty, bitchy, and flamboyant as fuck while still trying to fuck women. They are like men who PMS. At least with black guys they worship sports and generalized violence. That's somewhat respectable by comparison.

Not to sound bluepilled, but just language wise, I think ya might be wrong. The o masculine ending is the default when talking about people as a collective, even when it's 99 ladies and 1 dude.

Dominicans do that stuff because it works for them.

Latina foids on the other hands have very masculine personality, very dominant

Not to sound bluepilled, but just language wise, I think ya might be wrong. The o masculine ending is the default when talking about people as a collective, even when it's 99 ladies and 1 dude.

Dominicans do that stuff because it works for them.
English use to have gendered endings to words too. Plenty of other languages still currently do and masculine is the default for all of them as well. It doesn't make them more manly.

Latina foids on the other hands have very masculine personality, very dominant
As a Mexican male, I'm not scared or intimidated by "masculine" latina foids :feelzez:

I believe they like to be called "latinx"

how's life as a golem living in a mutted shithole?

Latam has proved that you can be an underdeveloped nation while also having most of your people shill for western ideals