Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Gym will destroy a man's femdom fetish

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
For femoid loving cels like @Liu KANG, i'd recommend going to the gym, because when you realize how physically weak women are compared to you your femdom fetish will quite literally vanish. Even after only a couple of months of training and a decent diet you will be stronger then 99% of the woman who even go to the gym, You will learn that women aren't able to sexually dominate you because they simply aren't strong enough. even an untrained man who is out shape is still stronger then 50% of the foids that go to the gym. At worst you will learn to keep your femdom fetish to fantasy settings I.E 9 feet tall Amazonian women like that one episode of Futurama.

For femoid loving cels like @Liu KANG, i'd recommend going to the gym, because when you realize how physically weak women are compared to you your femdom fetish will quite literally vanish. Even after only a couple of months of training and a decent diet you will be stronger then 99% of the woman who even go to the gym, You will learn that women aren't able to sexually dominate you because they simply aren't strong enough. even an untrained man who is out shape is still stronger then 50% of the foids that go to the gym. At worst you will learn to keep your femdom fetish to fantasy settings I.E 9 feet tall Amazonian women like that one episode of Futurama.
I am not commenting on femdom at this time

i watch femdom because i have leather fetish:worryfeels:

Been gymcelling since over a year and im still a femdomcel

I see the appeal behind it but my black ass will not tolerate a foid having power over me

i hate gym