Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The gym is kinda nice during covid

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Very few people there. Mostly small weak Asians and a couple Tyrones. Very few females. Nice to be one of the bigger guys and not have the gym crowded. But I still laugh at the nice cars the Asian guys drive, coping way too hard. :lul:

Last edited:
I miss gyming. I should get back into it rn

Very few people there. Mostly small weak Asians and a couple Tyrones. Very few females. Nice to be one of the bigger guys and not have the gym crowded. But I still laugh at the nice cars the Asian guys drive, coping way too hard. :lul:
I’m always making fun of ugly ricecels driving $500k Aventador, what is the fucking point lol?

I’m always making fun of ugly ricecels driving $500k Aventador, what is the fucking point lol?
Damn nothing that extreme at my gym but noticed the ricecel next to me had a Mercedes. Just wasting money.

Damn nothing that extreme at my gym but noticed the ricecel next to me had a Mercedes. Just wasting money.
That’s also quite low iq.