Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The gym is both lifefuel and ropefuel at the same time

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

wizardcel
I started going to the gym about 2 months ago and I actually like it overall. It gives me a routine to follow and makes me feel like I'm actually making progress in at least one area of life. But damn, there's so many delicious thots in tight shorts there. I've gotten better at completely tuning them out and just focusing on my workout, but it still kills me inside to know that some Chad is stuffing their holes every night. Any other gym going cels here?

:feelsbadman:
I know what you mean
Same thing with any kind of social hobby or being in college

I just workout late so i can avoid people at the gym plus i like doomer walking at 4 am around my campus after working out it’s fun

I just workout late so i can avoid people at the gym plus i like doomer walking at 4 am around my campus after working out it’s fun

I would like to workout late at night but I'm kind of a boomer when it comes to my sleep schedule, so I go to bed fairly early

Going to the gym is suifuel getting mogged by zoomer faggots

i stopped going to the gym and just workout at home for that reason
too suifuel seeing all the hot sluts

Its like voluntary torture i agree, but not going would be even worse.
Its like its their gathering place to flaunt or something idk

I just enjoy the view of all the holes dressed like whores and ruin their day with my gaze.