Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The guy who talked about being ugly uploaded another video

Is statusmaxxing legit? Should I pull the same game and try to get some deranged mannish woman?

He seem pretty blackpilled now, especially near 5:25, but he still have a positive output on life, i don't know how he can find the will or logic in that tbh.

Last edited:

:lul:

53AFEDEA 1B0E 4DB6 ABCD 4CB2CD3A0EAA

A couple days of mewing away from being Chad, yeah boys.

He seem pretty blackpilled now, especially near 5:25, but he still have a positive output on life, i don't know how he can find the will or logic in that tbh.

Good for him. I wish I could be that positive.

It's no different than betabuxxing as a rich "nobody"
Well actually it is different because the foid can't steal your status (while she can e.g. divorce rape you)

No, that bitch is a fakecel,

No, that bitch is a fakecel,
He only got his gf because he got youtube fame.

He had a very fat and very ugly gf before that treated him like absolute shit. That also was a pretty long time ago like you can see on her picture.

In this age he's an absolute Trucel by his looks. Being incel is more than just not getting sex

Not getting sex=low status male

It is a sign your life is absolute trash

Hes very open i would never admit being incel on video

Well actually it is different because the foid can't steal your status (while she can e.g. divorce rape you)
To get pussy it isn't

Now that I think of it.

Moneymaxxed nobody > Status mediocre money

If you're lynchpinned on status, your reputation could be ruined over night by a bitter filthy hole.

Mogs me cuz gf

Yeah i got into a debate in the comments.
I said working out wont fix his shitty frame and they told me frame dosent exist and genetics dont mean anything:feelstastyman:

Yeah i got into a debate in the comments.
I said working out wont fix his shitty frame and they told me frame dosent exist and genetics dont mean anything:feelstastyman:
Genetics are only an excuse for why landwhales are fat. :feelsEhh:

Is statusmaxxing legit? Should I pull the same game and try to get some deranged mannish woman?
brah ur getting a male with female hormones how fcked up is that. That is potentially mentally fucked from the hormonal shift