Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the guy at my works who keeps beating his wife

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
at my work there's this couple who work together as cleaners

big fat russian guy, maffia looking. with a (somewhat cute) woman

we often hear him raise his voice at her and he makes her do all the work

during break they always sit in their car, never do they sit together with the rest of us

one time she walked into work with a black eye and bruises in her neck

worried management took her in for a private talk and apparently she said that she got it from a 'fridge that fell on her face' :feelshaha:

i love seeing that foid walk around with that constant look of fear in her eyes, really gets me going

well deserved

lmao good shit

all women should be kept in line like this, its too bad men these days are low iq cucks who would rather be doormats for foids

what job do you do mang

She loves the thug dick.

He listened to the normies and improoooooved his persoynality.

Maybe you should try that sometime you fucking inkwell

Ask the Russian if you can join him in beating that biitch

during break they always sit in their car, never do they sit together with the rest of us

worried management took her in for a private talk and apparently she said that she got it from a 'fridge that fell on her face' :feelshaha:

i love seeing that foid walk around with that constant look of fear in her eyes, really gets me going
This is awful. You should alert the authorities.

shut up it's his inner light she's gravitated towards

Since he has a wife, he has a better personality than all of us. We should all try to be a kind and respectful gentleman like him.

Ask the Russian if you can join him in beating that biitch
you would need to teach me the most elite foid punching techniques first,

Sensei Autismo

But I was told to cut my nails and smile more for a nice girl. What's wrong? Does he take cold showers before 7am?

Take the cross out of your profile picture. Only whores deserve to be treated like that and unless there's evidence she has a high bodycount she doesn't deserve that even if she's retarded.

Take the cross out of your profile picture. Only whores deserve to be treated like that and unless there's evidence she has a high bodycount she doesn't deserve that even if she's retarded.
Women are property, im muslim but werent women treated as property during medieval europe, thats why they change their last names to the man??? Anyways in islam you can beat your wife if she doesnt obey you, mega based modern Muslim cucks will say, it means hit her lightly and once you hit her that means divorce but all that shit is a lie. Slap that bitch, our grest grandfathers could have stopped all of that shit with just one backhand to their wifes but noooo, "real men dont hit women" jewish lie.

reminder that foids contribute to this shit by breeding with such people.