Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Greencard game

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I haven't done it myself, but if you guys are willing to take a trip to the third world. Well then you potentially have all of latin america and some parts of asia/africa plus even poor areas of europe such as the ukriane or russia. There's bound to be women willing to settle for us in exchange for the almighty green card ;). Of course don't agree to a dame thing until you get a taste of the goods, otherwise what's the point right? So start saving up and doing your research on your chosen destination! Depending on how adventurous you are you could hit up some of the more sketchy parts of the world, just don't be an fool looking like a tourist. Buy local clothes, learn a few key words in their language, maybe even pay for a local guide. Really plan out this trip so things can go as smoothly as possible! If all else fails then fuck it just hit up the local whore house although i wouldn't personally recommend it, since i can't get passed the idea of me being one of potentially thousands of guys she's had sex with even if its her line of work.

Just be a betabuxx br0

I don’t see how this is any different..

Just be a betabuxx br0

I don’t see how this is any different..
Betabuxxing Western females is a lot worse. Now you have to let your wife openly cuck you, and you can't reproduce.
50468893 2418333444866117 7147117990507446272 n