Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The greatest oppressor of shitskins is not whites, it's other shitskins

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Major
★★★★★
As someone living in a brown shithole I can attest that the worst nightmare of a shitskin is other shitskins, NOT whites, any nigger who says otherwise is LYING and COPING hard

A

- Guess who's the worst enemy of Chinese and Korean in history? the Japanese.

- Guess who sold black slaves to white-passing US Jews? it was BLACK slave-owners in Africa.

- Guess who's been the worst enemy of north africa? sandnigger semites.

- Guess what's the most colorist/racist countries on earth? Chinks, India and sandniggers.

- Guess who rules over 3rd world and makes the lives of its people hell? it's corrupted nigger-lords placed in power by niggers themselves.

- Guess who are the most race traitor and incel-maker foids? it's yellows.

Shitskins are absolutely abhorred of themselves and each other, and they cope by externalizing this hatred onto whites, but even the most racist whitey is saint-tier compared to what the average shitskins has done to its fellow shitskins throughout history and would do even now if it could get away with it

- On the other hand guess who discovered 99.99% of modern science that radically improved the quality of life of the average human? it's not shitskins I can tell you that for sure

- Guess which countries are the most inclusive and kindest to ethnics? it's the white devil's land.

Last edited:
As someone living in a brown shithole I can attest that a the worst nightmare of a shitskin is other shitskin, NOT whites, any nigger who says otherwise is LYING and coping hard
Facts, browns hate other browns more than anything, they have no mercy, every fucking brown since I was a kid was a piece of shit and I'm brown too, fuck spics and fuck mexicans.

Nah chad is oppressing our lives.

if you try telling this to them, they always deny it. They just look for a reason to hate the white man.

I'm going to turn myself brown so I can oppress shitskins more efficiently.

@DarkStar thoughts on this plan?

Good idea kek, but how do you plan on doing this?

No one hates ethnics more than ethnics. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Brilliant plan. You can even become a leader of a country as a result.

They fear and hate the white man for his intelligence and for his achievements that are beyond their comprehension.

Growing up in Shitmerica(Brazil 2.0) I saw how cruel & vile Spics & Niggers can be to the members of their race who didn't live-up to the expected images they instill collectively as a group. Despite my slander of both groups, I honestly feel really bad for the non-NT members of both such as @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli since they have to deal with stuff such as that.

The curries I've interacted with at Uni all seem to constantly want to one-up each other, which involves them exhibiting the scammy traits they are stereotyped for, due to their low-trust & nature simply evolving around existing like cock-roaches to survive.
Shitskins are absolutely abhorred of themselves and each other, and they cope by externalizing this hatred onto whites,
This is why we see tons of stuff such as "Whites deserve what happens because of muh colonialism" which is a pretty weak argument when you think about it, especially when considering the points you make into this post.

It's also why stuff such as "Slavs aren't White, Meds aren't White, they're all Turk/Arab/Asiatic mutts" exists, since they want to drag others down to their levels.

And that's another thing- what did some groups such as the Irish, Slavs, etc. ever do to Shitskins?

Whenever a Nigger shows off a White foid he has, its not to "get back at Whitey" no, he's doing it to assert himself over other Niggers & prove he was better than all of them.

You also see this example with curries shitting on each other for being a different caste, group, or even from a different region of the country: Newsflash, to all Whites & myself you're both shitskins.

I really also don't get how Blacks & Curries act as if their societies(as well as Native American & Abo ones) were some sort of peaceful Anarcho-Communist communes where everyone lived peaceful lives- African tribes waged war & constantly would sell each other to MENAs & later Ashkenazis & their collaborators.

Curry leaders also made pacts with the Anglos against each other to retain what they had, but also because they deep-down resent each other & wanted to see those they deem as "lesser" than them suffer in some way.

MENAs & Rices, whilst more developed & civilized, still were quite violent. Like you pointed out with Japan, the same was done by the Mongols, and the Chinese were known to have brutal civil-wars which saw tens of millions of their own massacred by their own.

MENA had a worse slave-trade than what the Jews & some Europeans later did.

Whenever a Shitskin or Nigger tries to one-up a White, it's not to "get back" at Whitey, it's to prove that they individually are superior to the rest of their brethren.

@ChudMasterofBation @wereq @Rapist @KillNiggers @Regenerator @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler

Last edited:
Facts, browns hate other browns more than anything, they have no mercy, every fucking brown since I was a kid was a piece of shit and I'm brown too, fuck spics and fuck mexicans.
Agreed.
Growing up in Shitmerica(Brazil 2.0) I saw how cruel & vile Spics & Niggers can be to the members of their race who didn't live-up to the expected images they instill collectively as a group. Despite my slander of both groups, I honestly feel really bad for the non-NT members of both such as @
Da_Yunez
@Da_Yunez @
MoggedByALoli
@MoggedByALoli since they have to deal with stuff such as that.
Thanks brocel. This is the harsh truth about being an ethnic; not only do whites look down on you for not being white, but other browns as well. :feelskek:

The best people I've met IRL were fellow white people.
But the worst people I've met also were whites.

I consider racism as a way the elites found to divide the masses and lead to them killing each other in order to not have anyone question their own actions and keep their power.

Will read when home brocel !

The best people I've met IRL were fellow white people.
But the worst people I've met also were whites.

I consider racism as a way the elites found to divide the masses and lead to them killing each other in order to not have anyone question their own actions and keep their power.
Tbh it's just a case of proximity, human nature I don't think differs that much, water is wet and region as well, being in a shithole or a crime ridden are will have appropriate consequences

Growing up in Shitmerica(Brazil 2.0) I saw how cruel & vile Spics & Niggers can be to the members of their race who didn't live-up to the expected images they instill collectively as a group. Despite my slander of both groups, I honestly feel really bad for the non-NT members of both such as @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli since they have to deal with stuff such as that.

The curries I've interacted with at Uni all seem to constantly want to one-up each other, which involves them exhibiting the scammy traits they are stereotyped for, due to their low-trust & nature simply evolving around existing like cock-roaches to survive.

This is why we see tons of stuff such as "Whites deserve what happens because of muh colonialism" which is a pretty weak argument when you think about it, especially when considering the points you make into this post.

It's also why stuff such as "Slavs aren't White, Meds aren't White, they're all Turk/Arab/Asiatic mutts" exists, since they want to drag others down to their levels.

And that's another thing- what did some groups such as the Irish, Slavs, etc. ever do to Shitskins?

Whenever a Nigger shows off a White foid he has, its not to "get back at Whitey" no, he's doing it to assert himself over other Niggers & prove he was better than all of them.

You also see this example with curries shitting on each other for being a different caste, group, or even from a different region of the country: Newsflash, to all Whites & myself you're both shitskins.

I really also don't get how Blacks & Curries act as if their societies(as well as Native American & Abo ones) were some sort of peaceful Anarcho-Communist communes where everyone lived peaceful lives- African tribes waged war & constantly would sell each other to MENAs & later Ashkenazis & their collaborators.

Curry leaders also made pacts with the Anglos against each other to retain what they had, but also because they deep-down resent each other & wanted to see those they deem as "lesser" than them suffer in some way.

MENAs & Rices, whilst more developed & civilized, still were quite violent. Like you pointed out with Japan, the same was done by the Mongols, and the Chinese were known to have brutal civil-wars which saw tens of millions of their own massacred by their own.

Whenever a Shitskin or Nigger tries to one-up a White, it's not to "get back" at Whitey, it's to prove that they individually are superior to the rest of their brethren.

@ChudMasterofBation @wereq @Rapist @KillNiggers @Regenerator @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler
Very true dude, shitskin societies are twincharged NT, and if you are not, you are destined to rot, literal shitskins hate you as Non NT brown even more than stormfrontcels, who treated me 5% less like a dumbass retard subhuman? Whites.

Last edited:

:yes::yes::yes:

Beaners are only good for making tacos and breeding slaves for our farms/factories. I would lynch any beaners I see trying to go corporate, those beaners better know their place in our society.

As soon as whites become extinct, all deathnics will whitemaxx and will fight for the title of the "white race".

Just keep in mind that shitskin deathnic societies already had an obsession with white skin before colonization. All the deathnics in the future will call themselves "white" in the same way that black nationalists we wuzzing. I'm deathnic myself.