Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The greatest fantasy incel superpower

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I have an idea of a super power for incels that does not involve looks. What if you can just point at a bitch and impregnate her? That's like the ulimate power. That's almost better than fucking them.

Its like you point your finger like YU YU HAKUSHO and bam you're preggers 8 months with ya belly. You can just fuckin walk around and impregnate women right before your very eyes. You see a postwoman-- Pregnant. You see a slut-- pregnant. You see some douche's 65 year old mom-- pregnant. You can like go to a fuckign women's soccer game, canada vs mexico only and with just an ER style finger drive by, the entire field has atheletic young hussies drop to knees with preggie bellies, their budding carreers NIPPED, because you scored the ultimate GOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!!

It's a power that would bring me insane amounts of joy beyond the merely fetishisitic. It would fill me with mischevious joy. Changing the lives of random women, watch them go crazy.

Not only am I COMPLETELY changing their entire world, I am the finger that tempts their fate. I am the judge of wombs. This is truly God's divine gift. Some will abort, but some may go wild with the ambrosia of feeling connected to it, and wanting it to happen beyond any rationality for their long term happiness.

PREGNANCY MAN!!!!

Last edited:
What inceldom does to a mf

Would be funny though :feelskek:

Ice Cream Loop GIF

SINGLE MOTHER MACHINE :feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

They'd probably all abort them anyway, so you'd just be killing babies by proxy.

I always thought it would be cool to be able to smite people. Just to create a cloud over there head and just strike them down with lightning.

They'd probably all abort them anyway, so you'd just be killing babies by proxy.

I always thought it would be cool to be able to smite people. Just to create a cloud over there head and just strike them down with lightning.
that doesn't really matter if they abort it's more about the mischief you're causing. You're upending their lives

ROFL, a useless, but fucking hilarious power to just stir shit up

It's all fun and games until you owe trillions in child support.

If you point to a group of foids all in close proximity, would you be able to impregnate all of them at once, or would it just be the one closest to you?

What the fuck

It's all fun and games until you owe trillions in child support.
but they will never find out that it's me.

Actually the best super power would be cancer giver
Point ant someone and give them cancer

Actually the best super power would be cancer giver
Point ant someone and give them cancer
but making women pregnant is more fun. It's like the opposite of going ER but even more chaotic

I have an idea of a super power for incels that does not involve looks. What if you can just point at a bitch and impregnate her? That's like the ulimate power. That's almost better than fucking them.

Its like you point your finger like YU YU HAKUSHO and bam you're preggers 8 months with ya belly. You can just fuckin walk around and impregnate women right before your very eyes. You see a postwoman-- Pregnant. You see a slut-- pregnant. You see some douche's 65 year old mom-- pregnant. You can like go to a fuckign women's soccer game, canada vs mexico only and with just an ER style finger drive by, the entire field has atheletic young hussies drop to knees with preggie bellies, their budding carreers NIPPED, because you scored the ultimate GOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!!

It's a power that would bring me insane amounts of joy beyond the merely fetishisitic. It would fill me with mischevious joy. Changing the lives of random women, watch them go crazy.

Not only am I COMPLETELY changing their entire world, I am the finger that tempts their fate. I am the judge of wombs. This is truly God's divine gift. Some will abort, but some may go wild with the ambrosia of feeling connected to it, and wanting it to happen beyond any rationality for their long term happiness.

PREGNANCY MAN!!!!
Invisibility sounds better

Goal goal goal! Announces the Spanish commentator with a lot of energy and vigour as reggaeton plays in the background & the crowd does the Mexican wave.