Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Greatest debate of our time, Rei vs Asuka

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★
D9y7w9u 3738f9d7 4ca1 46ea 9954 100a9ef63567

It's been nearly 30 years, and yet we still don't have a definitive answer on a basic question, whose the better Eva girl, Asuka or Rei?

Asuka obviously

Asuka looks wise but Rei personality wise.

It's Rei, she's the emobidment of the ideal woman. Asuka is wretched, a fascmile of real life women that you all supposedly despise. She's insecure, bratty, ill-tempered, and arrogant. People (browns) only like her because she's white and assertive, if she was a sheebon everyone here would flush her down the toilet and rightfully so. It is the halo effect in action.

They should be dissolved in the LCL ocean.

It's Rei, she's the emobidment of the ideal woman. Asuka is wretched, a fascmile of real life women that you all supposedly despise. She's insecure, bratty, ill-tempered, and arrogant. People (browns) only like her because she's white and assertive, if she was a sheebon everyone here would flush her down the toilet and rightfully so. It is the halo effect in action.
Number of drops in the LCL sea IQ. We are the only non-browns in this thread.

truth nuke

Wait, what’s your basis for only browns liking Asuka kek I’ve never heard that one before. I agree that if she had an ambiguous dark skin tone (doesn't even necessarily have to be black tbh), weebcucks would only have eyes for Rei instead, and I doubt anyone who isn't oblivious to the truths of reality or our tendency to judge based on appearance would argue against this statement.

It's safe to say that this sentiment holds true for almost any fair-skinned anime girl, or even any anime character in general. As infamously proven with "The Doll Test", arguably one of the most indisputably blackpilling and thereby socially important scientific experiments, there exists an ingrained and fundamental bias for lighter skin tones over darker ones. and it can't just be chalked up to a consequence of being socialized in a society that conditioned everyone to conform to a European beauty ideal. As blackpillers, those of us who possess greater insight have deconstructed and dissected human nature to its core, so that explanation just doesn't suffice. We know this.

People, including the soyentists who investigate these matters, settle for this surface-level explanation because delving deeper means confronting a cripplingly brutal reality they are simply not ready to face, for the sake of their own well-being and the general population’s. The racepill spares no one, not even 2Ds. Isn't it ironic how the soy-guzzling libtards who complain that anime needs more POC inclusion to make it more diverse, seem to have a different reaction when they come across a black or deathnic man irl?

Last edited:
Liking short hair = gay trait

both are extremely interesting and well-developed characters and I think Asuka's character has more depth but if you cut all that shit out Rei is better looking and has a better pERsonality
i'm waiting for the contrarian that will say Mari is better

Rei is the way.

Rei for marriage, Asuka for sex.

Isn't it ironic how the soy-guzzling libtards who complain that anime needs more POC inclusion to make it more diverse, seem to have a different reaction when they come across a black or deathnic man irl?
Even more ironic is that the vast majority of deathnics and blacks enjoy shows without the woke bullshit (think One Piece and DBZ).

I prefer Rei tbh.
58edb0db-0456-4de0-9c46-68b4ecf7d712
5zehNoExOVYoc66IEe6k--1--9n411_4x-real-esrgan-x4-plus.jpg
0*pC2chkwigZUTWHlh
6bd447c7-a973-4ef3-a4e2-6dd0a32f0316

This.

Halo effect is the only saving grace of tsunderes that is why animes make them physically hotter than other girls in the harem.

Chitoge in Nisekoi , Eris in Mushoku Tensei ect

Both want BBC only so neither.

Both want BBC only so neither.
@SupremeSaint
Every. Single. Time.
Only a selected few of us are free from BBC worship. This is not a joke.
They supress their homosexual tendencies or want to be dominated because of inceldom.

The girl with the brown hair.

I haven't watched/read the anime that both of these 2 are from so I can't rank them off of personality

i want to fuck them!!!

I want to have sex with Misato.

@SupremeSaint
Every. Single. Time.
Only a selected few of us are free from BBC worship. This is not a joke.
They supress their homosexual tendencies or want to be dominated because of inceldom.
This forum is filled with cucks

Rei isn’t a jackass

Asuka both personality and looks wise.

This version of Rei from rebuild movies where she grew her hairs long and all :feelsaww:

also,

Last edited:
Rei, is wife material. Asuka is a bitch with only her body going for her.

Asuka acts like an actual irl person. Rei is literally a clone. I did like Rei's personality more though ngl. But both are not-whores so they're both ok

Asuka acts like an actual irl person. Rei is literally a clone. I did like Rei's personality more though ngl. But both are not-whores so they're both ok
Rei, is wife material. Asuka is a bitch with only her body going for her.
View attachment 1190867
This version of Rei from rebuild movies where she grew her hairs long and all :feelsaww:

also,

I don't see anything pleasant with asuka
Asuka both personality and looks wise.
:no::no::no:
Asuka fogs
Rei isn’t a jackass
I want to have sex with Misato.
i want to fuck them!!!
The girl with the brown hair.

I haven't watched/read the anime that both of these 2 are from so I can't rank them off of personality
Nigger worship is 90% of modern American identity. Mainstream American culture is nigculture
This.

Halo effect is the only saving grace of tsunderes that is why animes make them physically hotter than other girls in the harem.

Chitoge in Nisekoi , Eris in Mushoku Tensei ect
I prefer Rei tbh.
58edb0db-0456-4de0-9c46-68b4ecf7d712
5zehNoExOVYoc66IEe6k--1--9n411_4x-real-esrgan-x4-plus.jpg
0*pC2chkwigZUTWHlh
6bd447c7-a973-4ef3-a4e2-6dd0a32f0316
both are extremely interesting and well-developed characters and I think Asuka's character has more depth but if you cut all that shit out Rei is better looking and has a better pERsonality
i'm waiting for the contrarian that will say Mari is better
Liking short hair = gay trait
Wait, what’s your basis for only browns liking Asuka kek I’ve never heard that one before. I agree that if she had an ambiguous dark skin tone (doesn't even necessarily have to be black tbh), weebcucks would only have eyes for Rei instead, and I doubt anyone who isn't oblivious to the truths of reality or our tendency to judge based on appearance would argue against this statement.

It's safe to say that this sentiment holds true for almost any fair-skinned anime girl, or even any anime character in general. As infamously proven with "The Doll Test", arguably one of the most indisputably blackpilling and thereby socially important scientific experiments, there exists an ingrained and fundamental bias for lighter skin tones over darker ones. and it can't just be chalked up to a consequence of being socialized in a society that conditioned everyone to conform to a European beauty ideal. As blackpillers, those of us who possess greater insight have deconstructed and dissected human nature to its core, so that explanation just doesn't suffice. We know this.

People, including the soyentists who investigate these matters, settle for this surface-level explanation because delving deeper means confronting a cripplingly brutal reality they are simply not ready to face, for the sake of their own well-being and the general population’s. The racepill spares no one, not even 2Ds. Isn't it ironic how the soy-guzzling libtards who complain that anime needs more POC inclusion to make it more diverse, seem to have a different reaction when they come across a black or deathnic man irl?
Asuka looks wise but Rei personality wise.
1. Asuka 2. Mari

Rei just doesn't have enough pERsonality for me
Amazing how a corny thread like this yields more posts than several other decent threads combined

Amazing how a corny thread like this yields more posts than several other decent threads combined
>anime thread on anime subforum gets engagement
>somehow surprising

>anime thread on anime subforum gets engagement
>somehow surprising
Read the full comment retard. This garnered 40 posts while there are threads in the same section that couldn't even get 5 posts.

Read the full comment retard. This garnered 40 posts while there are threads in the same section that couldn't even get 5 posts.
how is that surprising? Evangelion is super popular and so is the Rei vs. Asuka meme, it's only natural this would create engagement (especially because it's a thread asking for the reader's opinion). f anything the fact that there's *only* 40 replies is what's really surprising

I am still missing some of the old truly good threads that were deleted