Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The greatest blackpill there is, is running a fake male model profile

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
So far that was the single, biggest life changing event I´ve ever encountered in my life.

I can´t think of anything more soul crushing as an average guy than doing online dating with your own pics, reading their bios, spending hours thinking of witty and clever things to say to her, carefully selecting your best photos that make you appear as this fun loving, outgoing guy, maybe even taking professional pictures.

You do all the right things, send them nice and funny messages, you entertain them and have a great converstation.

After all this you still end up with zero dates, or the girls that message you only reply with one word answers and then ghost you.

Then ten minutes later you fake your profile pic with that of a professional male model and BOOM.

Those same girl who acted completely disinterested in your real pics are the ones messaging you first. The girls that gave you one word answers, who took ages to reply now turn into girls that just won´t shut up, they just message and message you. You tell them "let´s fuck, whats your number?" and they act needy and clingy, even sending you nudes and begging you to go on a date with them.

I don´t even think it´s honestly psychologically possible to not be scarred for life by this. It´s the single, most soul crushing thing I´ve encountered in my life. That what you say or do is completely irrelevant and the only thing that determines your worth in life is the way your face looks.

The greatest blackpill is running a fake hideous female profile in combination with this. You need that complete the feelings of loneliness and asking why oh why did I have to be born an ugly male.

i think ill just drop out of the dating and sexual market (lol i was never even in it anyway), get a sex doll and just use it to relieve sexual urges every once in a while.

it's fucking rigged bullshit nowadays is what it is.

I did this on POF about 8 years ago. I had the exact same experience/reaction as you. What was even worse is that I couldn't get the time of day from 5s & 6s. The fake account had solid 8s bombarding it.

just be a male model bro

The greatest blackpill is running a fake hideous female profile in combination with this. You need that complete the feelings of loneliness and asking why oh why did I have to be born an ugly male.
Life is unfair :feelsbadman:

The complete blackpill is running a profile with your looksmatch as a female.