Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Great Ming Emperor Admonishes his Troops about Women

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
161px-Anonymous-Ming_Chengzu.jpg

Zhu Yuanzhang, the great founder of the Ming Dynasty, the Empire of Brightness, said:

男子婦人必要有分別。婦人家專一在裡面,不可外出來。若露頭露臉出外來呵,必然有惹淫亂的事。而今有等愚夫愚婦好生部不守道理,把風俗壞了。便如曲靖衞指揮牛麟,他在雲南討一個婦人做妾,每日與同僚官喫酒,便着這婦人出來同座喫酒。因此上被指揮柳英誘引私通,教本婦將毒藥毒死牛麟。有這等無知的,婦人家如何着他與男子漢喫酒,喫一會酒了,自家的性命也被人害了。若是有分別呵,那裡有這等事。指揮柳英與那婦人,都將殺了。今後再有這等的,拿住一般罪他

There must be a separation between men and women. Women must be always inside the house, must not be allowed to come outside. If they go out of the home revealing their head or their face, that will inevitably result in lewdness and debauchery. But these days there are some stupid men and stupid women who can’t reason properly and make a mess of proper morality.

See for example the Commander of Qujing, this Niu Lin guy. While he was in Yunnan he got some woman as a concubine, and when he went to drink with his comrades, he would take her to drink with them! So of course she ended up being seduced by another commander called Liu Ying, who then had her poison her husband Niu Lin.

Just how dumb was this guy? He brought his wife to drink with other men, drunk for a while, next thing you know he got killed. If he had kept a proper separation between men and women, nothing like this could have happened. I had Liu Ying and that woman killed. If something like this ever happens again, they’ll get the same treatment.

Successful civilizations repressed women's sexuality, whodathunkit?

Successful civilizations repressed women's sexuality, whodathunkit?
The funniest part is that history majors are usually the most liberal, feminist men ever

Bump for based China

How blackpilled is modern day China? I know they are very pragmatic and are big on eugenics.

How blackpilled is modern day China? I know they are very pragmatic and are big on eugenics.
Women rule in modern-day China I'm afraid. They are very open to eugenics, though.

I was fantasizing today about being a Chinese emperor as I would have 3000 concubines.

I would not even care about ruling the country and would be happy being a puppet of some general and spending every night with a different concubine for my reign.

It would have to be a Chinese emperor though, the other kings, sultans, emperors, didn't have it this good.

I was fantasizing today about being a Chinese emperor as I would have 3000 concubines.

I would not even care about ruling the country and would be happy being a puppet of some general and spending every night with a different concubine for my reign.

It would have to be a Chinese emperor though, the other kings, sultans, emperors, didn't have it this good.

chinese women look the same,a white or arab king/emperor would have it better with only 2 concubines.

Women rule in modern-day China I'm afraid. They are very open to eugenics, though.
Yea, women all work and are free in china because of western influence on culture and the Communism-Lite system they have that Grant actual equality for women. (I believe in death to commies but I must admire how courts in china arnt heavily skewed in womens favor like in the west)