Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Great Fakecel Plague: "famous" 'blackpiller' Tails ascended.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Good for him, congrats

Who'll be next? FaceAndLMS the BBC?

tails said it was over for him what a LIAR!

tails said it was over for him what a LIAR!
Shows the blackpill community is infested from the ground up. How can we trust each other, tbh? Nothing has changed so far.

Blackpiller doesn't mean loser. Look at Nathan Larson (RIP) or this random Chad

Are they sexhavers? Sure.
Are they blackpilled? Without a shadow of a doubt.

He was always a faggot retard, his videos reminded me of some faggot retard kid having a tantrum and making cringe shit. So yeh not surprised

How old is he?

In his 20s, I'm sure.

He said his age, I think he's born in 1994 or 1995, he's a Millennial for sure, his mannerisms and taste in music shows that he's not a Zoomer.

He never claimed to be an Incel, he was always a Stacycel. Stacycels are male femcels, they can get pussy but only want Stacy.
The sad thing is, we'll most probably NOT get a girlfriend by 25+.

What are your thoughts on hating women? This fake Tails openly talked against it.
That is based and I partake on it regularly. Tails might just be what I call opticscuck, he thinks that being mysoginistic is bad for incels because we will be judged based on that. It's a fucking stupid take, but there might be a different rationale behind his disavowment, that I don't know because I don't watch his videos. I already spend too much time on YT as it is, I don't need some water is wet commentary.

That is based and I partake on it regularly. Tails might just be what I call opticscuck, he thinks that being mysoginistic is bad for incels because we will be judged based on that. It's a fucking stupid take, but there might be a different rationale behind his disavowment, that I don't know because I don't watch his videos. I already spend too much time on YT as it is, I don't need some water is wet commentary.
Good and reasonable answer, and it's okay: blackpill content on YouTube is scarce (in 2022 and up) and, most certainly, a waste of time.

He says "hating women" is gay. Thoughts?
fakecels are just simps that haven't found an orbit yet, the will change what they say the moment they find a nice fat planet to rotate around

Blackpilled chads deserve nothing but hatred and suffering.

His main issue is that Stacy priced herself out of his reach. He can get Becky without issue and calls sleeping with Becky "wet masturbation". He's as superficial as a toilet.

He did use the Blackpill to looksmax from Chadlite to Chad. Just like how Gerbert Johnson looksmaxxed from Normie (Sub-5 as he's short) to Chadlite.

I actually think that Men's Maxxing is one of the better Blackpillers out there, but my main issue is him advocating for Monk mode which is really bad advice. I will write a post debunking Tails where I will demonstrate why Men's Maxxing is actually right, even though he's still not a Chad (Chadlite, but that's enough to get the Chad treatment from a large minority of toilets making him feel like a Chad, which is basically the same thing, something Tails can't understand).

I understand wanting Stacy, I've read enough psychological and sexuological studies which show that being with Stacy means that you have much better sex and more intense orgasms, and that Becky actually isn't as sexually satisfying as a Stacy (which is backed up by multiple studies), but I prefer to have a Becky I can cuddle with and I'm not superficial enough to be a Stacycel, I would genuinely love Becky if she would love me and I want to show her mutual love and support, obsessing about Stacy is like a Chad-only toilet.

This is why ITV the goat

Do we know what he looks like, stats etc?

He says a lot of truths tbh but he has gay and cucked takes

I've never liked him. He sounds like a guy who thinks that he's smarter than everyone else.