Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The great disappearance of littlemanhikicel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Or should I say littlemanchadcel! He disappeared on a Friday night out in the city.

jk..

Anyone know where he's at?

@littlemanhikicel

Same as everyone who stops posting - he's fucking his prime JB harem on a private beach sipping margaritas.

He's preparing to rope

No man , I'm playing ps3 on this days. Thanks for the thread :feelshaha:

He's back, and has some tough questions to answer ngl :feelsree:

MMMMhmmmm.... glad you not dead ngl
yes I'm not dead yet. thanks for that words bro.

Over for offlinecels

Why is your username littlemanhikicel anyway?
Because I'm 1,67 cm of height , almost majority of my life I spend in my room playing video games, doing internet,etc. And I am a celibate virgin male. Maybe I'm not 100% hikkikomori because I used to "socialize" through my life via working or studying something ,never University, But if I count the hours I spend in 4 walls are almost85-90% of my life.

Because I'm 1,67 cm of height , almost majority of my life I spend in my room playing video games, doing internet,etc. And I am a celibate virgin male. Maybe I'm not 100% hikkikomori because I used to "socialize" through my life via working or studying something ,never University, But if I count the hours I spend in 4 walls are almost85-90% of my life.

It is Over